Sign in to follow this  
Suntzu

Shipping A Vehicle - Cebu To Manila

Suntzu

I didn't find any recent posts so I'll ask... anyone here have experience shipping a vehicle from Cebu to Manila?

Can you tell me which company you used; what was the process; cost?

Thanks.

SkyMan

When I bought my truck the Cebu dealers wanted p40k delivery charge so I ordered it from a Manila dealer and drove it here over a 3 days. Cost including 1 way air for 2, a couple hotel nights, ferries, boat ride to Taal Volcano, less than p20k.

• Like 2

Davaoeno

The cheapest from Manila to Davao or to Gensan is Solid Shipping.  Maybe have a look at their website.

[ cebu to cdo I always use Trans Asia ]

GBT62

It may also depend what time of year/month.

I tried to take my van (Suzuki APV - about same size as an Avanza) from Cebu to CDO for the new year.

Best price I could get was 13,000PHP each way for me and the van not including port fees (TransAsia) .   My 2 passengers were additional.  2GO was 14,000PHP each way plus plus......

That sounded kinda high to me - so am guessing it was a seasonal thing also.

We flew - a hell of a lot cheaper and faster  - even with a hire car for a day and grab-taxi's for the other days.

Davaoeno
5 hours ago, GBT62 said:

tried to take my van (Suzuki APV - about same size as an Avanza) from Cebu to CDO for the new year.

Your alternative is to drive to Batu and ship the car to Dapitan and then drive to CDO.  The only problem is that you arrive in Dapitan at midnight. I took this route several times and stayed in Dipolog overnight.