If Coffee Commercials Were Honest

• Administrator
Salty Dog

Regardless, I'm jonesing for a cup of coffee right now, so it's off to the kitchen...:biggrin_01:

• Haha 1
HeyMike

Gotta have my morning cup'o joe. So, was the dude in the video pro coffee or anti coffee?

Jim Sibbick
54 minutes ago, HeyMike said:

Gotta have my morning cup'o joe. So, was the dude in the video pro coffee or anti coffee?

I am sure he is just having a laugh!

It doesn't matter either way to me. I don't drink coffee. 

• Like 1
HeyMike
3 hours ago, Jim Sibbick said:

I am sure he is just having a laugh!

I agree, probably satire. There used to be a Mad Magazine knock-off called Cracked.

• Like 1
Semper paratus

Haven't had a cup of coffee in over 40 years, and no Coca Cola either in over 50 years. I completely lost my taste for Coke during the 4 months of boot camp in early 1963, then I found out I was allergic to caffeine about 1975 so no coffee either. I don't miss either one one bit, though I do miss my tea, as it's high in caffeine also. Bummer. Have a cup pf tea once in a while but the suffering isn't hardly worth it. Oh well, things could always be worse. 

Headshot
5 hours ago, HeyMike said:

So, was the dude in the video pro coffee or anti coffee?

I think he's just making a point that not all addictive substances are treated equally by governments. It is definitely satire.

Edited by Headshot
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1