Sign in to follow this  
rizla

Where To Exchange Peso For Baht

rizla

When I leave Cebu in Feb I will be going to Thailand, and so need to have some Thai money, I have no idea where to exchange Peso for Baht as I usually just exchange RMB for Peso in Ayala, and those booths cannot reverse exchange.

Thanks in advance.

• Like 2

Davaoeno
30 minutes ago, rizla said:

When I leave Cebu in Feb I will be going to Thailand, and so need to have some Thai money, I have no idea where to exchange Peso for Baht as I usually just exchange RMB for Peso in Ayala, and those booths cannot reverse exchange.

Thanks in advance.

When you get off the plane in Bangkok you will find  a lot of currency exchange places within the first 100 yards . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

jtmwatchbiz

go to the big money changer in the raintree mall on ramos st.  they will sell you any currencies you like. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

savarity

I've got about 20k baht left over and would give you real spot, or even a bit better, to get rid of it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

rizla
3 hours ago, Davaoeno said:

When you get off the plane in Bangkok you will find  a lot of currency exchange places within the first 100 yards . 

Thanks but going to Phuket. I will have a Chinese person with me, they must pay 2000 baht before immigration.

Thanks anyway

3 hours ago, jtmwatchbiz said:

go to the big money changer in the raintree mall on ramos st.  they will sell you any currencies you like. 

Thank you, will go there, thanks again.

• Like 1

jtmwatchbiz
2 minutes ago, rizla said:

Thank you, will go there, thanks again.

maybe also PM member savarity who posted above that he has some and will do a good deal for you.  maybe it's enough to get you and your friend sorted?

rizla
2 hours ago, savarity said:

I've got about 20k baht left over and would give you real spot, or even a bit better, to get rid of it.

I'll be in Cebu City from late afternoon 14th until the 18th, so maybe we can meet up somewhere?

savarity
I'll be in Cebu City from late afternoon 14th until the 18th, so maybe we can meet up somewhere?
Sure, just pm me. Preferably before 18, when Sinolog really starts to kick off.
  • Thanks 1

rizla
4 minutes ago, savarity said:
9 minutes ago, rizla said:

Sure, just pm me. Preferably before 18, when Sinolog really starts to kick off.

Okay, will do

MickyG

Western Union outlets are good for such transactions, You may have to visit a few to get the total you want.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1