Any Biliran members here? Eating in Biliran

Will be spending a couple months on Biliran, near Naval.

Are there any new eating options in the area?

I used to go to the Chinese guys place on the main drag for breakfast and occasionally over to Marvins.  But wondering if there is any new hot spot?   I see there is a new Jollibee, but not what I had in mind. 

Anywhere the expats are hanging out?? 

Soupeod

There are usually a few @ the Charmorita resort.  When I go there I go to Jelo's, D'Mei's, and down where the bus station / BBQ / Waterfront area is. 

• Like 1

jelo's, that is the name I could not think of!    I found Charmorita to be more of a drinking crowd, of did I get a wrong impression??   D'Mei's I have not heard of? 

The only new hotspot is Boracay Restaurant in Biliran Town. All us locals pop down there now and then. The owner lived in Japan for many years and will make you some decent Japanese food ordered in advance. Jelos (Juve Ang's place) is my morning capuccino stopover when shopping. Guaranteed to be always open as he has the biggest generators in town and supplies many when there are brownouts. BBQ is out for me unless I want to watch the biggest rats in town gnaw on the food. De Mei is in Wad Mall. 

• Like 1