Sign in to follow this  
forest51

Coffee Lovers

jtmwatchbiz
14 minutes ago, forest51 said:

In Ramos St

you are the second person i came across to recommend that place.   my wife's uncle keeps telling me i gotta go there and try it.   i will be uptown later this afternoon so maybe i will stop in.   thanks for the reminder. 

savarity

Thanks, will try it today.

savarity

Was a strong smooth cup, very enjoyable.

Place has a very good product, but as a coffee shop could use a more relaxing environment for customers. Right now, better for take away. Only a couple tables downstairs and a sort of half-section of basic chairs upstairs.f9414f9f94bae7371ad07b62954efccb.jpg3b2bfad4efd1b0e9174e2c2a1ae4337e.jpg

savarity

I enjoyed going to this place on many occasions, especially since it is close by for me.

Unfortunately, when stopping by yesterday there was was a sign and memorial outside relaying tragic news.

It seems the owner and another person was killed in a shooting at the coffee shop, with two other employees wounded.

http://coconuts.co/manila/news/2-dead-2-injured-cebu-coffee-shop-shooting/

• Thanks 1