Sign in to follow this  
lolhahaha

How to catch the cheating husband?

RangerUp
7 hours ago, lolhahaha said:

do what my wife does just take the phone out of his hand and find what ever is on there

ok your wife doesn't trust you, but it sounds like this guy just wants a separation/divorce, so she has to go back to the only nation where she's a citizen.

Jester

Some people go into denial.  Although all the evidence is right in front of their eyes they will not accept it.   A blind spot perhaps, something too terrible for the mind to accept.

• Like 1

Cgu

So if she gets a lawyer, what help is it to proof that he is cheating? Divorce will follow and she has to leave the country anyway. So same result.

Best she makes a deal with him, get permanent residence and then citizenship, that is her goal. Everyone lives their live and gets what they want.

Edited by Cgu
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

shadow
4 minutes ago, Cgu said:

So if she gets a lawyer, what help is it to proof that he is cheating? Divorce will follow and she has to leave the country anyway. So same result.

Best she makes a deal with him, get permanent residence and then citizenship, that is her goal. Everyone lives their live and gets what they want.

It is highly possible that was the ultimate goal to begin with. More than just a few that we send to the US are "in love" with the green card, not the "husband".

We sometimes later get both sides of the story, and it ain't pretty.

A relationship in a perfect world is based on affection and respect, but enter ulterior motives on either side or both sides and you have a recipe for disaster. The man that can't find a good honey is his own country gets a hot young wife, the girl from a poor 3rd world country gets a boost out of poverty so she can support her family, everyone is happy, right?

When it does not work out, it is always the fault of the other party. I have yet to hear anyone tell me, "it was my fault, I ..."

• Like 2

Salty Dog
13 minutes ago, Cgu said:

Would you want your jealous Filipina ex-wife hanging around?

It sounds like what he wants, is for her to go back to the Philippines.

• Like 1

Headshot

It doesn't sound like this Filipina was at all "jealous" until a certain "friend" told her that her husband was cheating on her. Before that, she had no clue that anything was wrong. It is very likely that the married couple would have gone on peacefully for years, and might have even eventually worked things out, if the "friend" hadn't stuck his oar in the water. It makes me wonder what the "friend's" real motivation was in all of this. He couldn't possibly think that things would end well for either party if he interfered in the relationship. Did he actually think he was "helping" the wife by sticking this dagger into her heart? Why would anybody throw information like this into what otherwise seemed like an agreeable relationship for the husband and wife. I don't get it. Like Fred mentioned, the old adage MYOB comes to mind. This "friend" has caused inestimable damage to both of these people, and he certainly shouldn't ever be considered a "friend" again.

Edited by Headshot
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Cgu
1 hour ago, shadow said:

a hot young wife, the girl from a poor 3rd world country gets a boost out of poverty so she can support her family, everyone is happy, right?

Why would you go for a poor girl? There are plenty of rich and hot Filipinas here!!!

shadow
3 minutes ago, Cgu said:

Why would you go for a poor girl? There are plenty of rich and hot Filipinas here!!!

Why would a rich girl want anything to do with the likes of you?

;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Cgu
22 minutes ago, shadow said:

Why would a rich girl want anything to do with the likes of you?

Ask the girls, I can only suspect why...

Why are they going out with you as well? 

Edited by Cgu

shadow
13 minutes ago, Cgu said:

Ask the girls, I can only suspect why...

Why are they going out with you as well? 

They're not, nor would I expect them to.

Now, can we get back to the topic?

RogerDuMond
1 hour ago, Headshot said:

It doesn't sound like this Filipina was at all "jealous" until a certain "friend" told her that her husband was cheating on her. Before that, she had no clue that anything was wrong.

22 hours ago, lolhahaha said:

All of a sudden she's being told, by him, to get on an airplane going home to the Philippines.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

savarity
They're not, nor would I expect them to.

Now, can we get back to the topic?
Same with me.

Anyway, sounds like the die is cast, right OP? And the REAL issue is she wants to stay in the nation she's in now? While he wants her to leave soon.

So she probably needs to go to an immigration lawyer, or help center, and not immediately worry about getting evidence that he's seeing someone else. That evidence might not help her stay in the country, right? So best to find out for sure first.
  • Like 2