lolhahaha

How to catch the cheating husband?

lolhahaha

This is a request.

But first a short story.

The short story is that the woman who is being cheated on apparently had no idea that this was even possibly going on.  She has been living in her husband's country since the marriage. She's never even thought about checking his cell phone. He's convinced her that he actually is the elusive perfect specimen. And she buys it 100%

All of a sudden she's being told, by him, to get on an airplane going home to the Philippines.

She refused, talked to his family and they seem to believe that she is making things up. Except for his sister who is on her side.

She has been married to this guy for 4 years. He showed up in the Philippines and was so much in love with her that nobody (besides my pessimist ass) saw how the relationship would end. They made long elaborate music wedding videos, invited 100s of her friends and family to their extremely expensive wedding. He even vacationed here with his parents this year. I spent 100s of dollars on their own enjoyment of this place just a few months ago.

The thing is she has believed his BS all along. 2 years ago he even told me that he was talking to girls online, after they were arguing about stupid crap,  but I did not tell anyone about it since I thought that they were going to work it out. 

Now she is about to be on her own in a foreign country. How can she catch him cheating? It's already known that he is but she needs proof. How can she hack a Samsung phone where he's got all the evidence? She's already caught him with condoms in his wallet and seen some incriminating pop-up messages on his phone. 

She just can't get into his phone.

He's not on living in Cebu so I'll throw out that they are living in Belgium.

Edwin

Pointmanbelgium.com

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

exploringlife2

Why, The trust is gone the relationship is over. Move on while you still can.

• Like 2

smokey

Drama happens every day ....  Are you his friend or hers.  Whats with the proof are we talking court and lawyers .  

Edited by smokey

to_dave007

Must be Christmas.  It's the Filipino way..  Whenever God graces us with a drama..  Praise be to God..  and hurry..  spread it around and involve the whole community, and enrich all our lives.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Dafey

After he comes home from a believed rendezvous she should put him in a bathtub...if his cajones float he's been using them...if they sink he's been faithful!

• Haha 4

jtmwatchbiz
5 hours ago, lolhahaha said:

How can she catch him cheating?

5 hours ago, lolhahaha said:

they are living in Belgium.

are you sure she even needs to catch him cheating?  i would think rather than ask a bunch of strangers on this forum, the best advice you can give her is to get in contact with belgium agencies and a belgium lawyer.  

• Like 2

Davaoeno
4 hours ago, Edwin said:

Pointmanbelgium.com

Pointmanbelgium does not seem to exist.

Pointman International Services does - altho their website does not work  

They do have a page on facebook  [ it says they are in Makati ]

Here is one of their latest reviews:

Tiff Galasinao  doesn't recommend Pointman International Services, Inc.

12 September · 

No background check for our employer here in alteb al shamel polyclinic khamis mushayt saudi arabia and they are not really helpful in our situation here everytime a new problem arises especially our recruiter ms. Yen . She talks and handle things unproffesionaly. Ma’am rowyn on the other hand block me on whatsapp which is our only mode of communication. And also no staff of pointman agency is concern enough to respond on our messages. Our employer Mr Ayed Alshaharany once ban from Philippines because of their not so good doings here. They also have records on MOH for illegal/ghost employees and unorganize system here in facility. Which the agency already knew and still send nurses/medtechician here.

Pointman Cebu on the other hand does seem to exist- with a very fancy up to date website. It says that they are an international corp offering legal services as well as detective services. 

Edited by Davaoeno
  • Haha 1

shadow
27 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

Pointmanbelgium does not seem to exist.

Pointman International Services does - altho their website does not work  

They do have a page on facebook  [ it says they are in Makati ]

Here is one of their latest reviews:

Tiff Galasinao  doesn't recommend Pointman International Services, Inc.

12 September · 

No background check for our employer here in alteb al shamel polyclinic khamis mushayt saudi arabia and they are not really helpful in our situation here everytime a new problem arises especially our recruiter ms. Yen . She talks and handle things unproffesionaly. Ma’am rowyn on the other hand block me on whatsapp which is our only mode of communication. And also no staff of pointman agency is concern enough to respond on our messages. Our employer Mr Ayed Alshaharany once ban from Philippines because of their not so good doings here. They also have records on MOH for illegal/ghost employees and unorganize system here in facility. Which the agency already knew and still send nurses/medtechician here.

Pointman Cebu on the other hand does seem to exist- with a very fancy up to date website. It says that they are an international corp offering legal services as well as detective services. 

I just read through the Pointman Cebu site very quickly for the first time in years. Methinks the fancy up to date website needs a new editor, the old one is expired.

Edited by shadow
  • Like 1

lolhahaha
31 minutes ago, jtmwatchbiz said:

the best advice you can give her is to get in contact with belgium agencies and a belgium lawyer.  

She's already been given that advice but she wants to try to stay there and get citizenship before returning to the Philippines. He wants to put her on an airplane asap. Obviously he's going to be on the hook if she stays there and that is what she's going to do.

IMO she should get as much evidence about what he is actually doing before she no longer has that opportunity. I don't know much at all about Belgium but in the US that evidence is good to have. She doesn't want his money (he doesn't really have any anyway) but she should still find out what is really going on. She might need it in court to stay in the country later.

Especially since he is trying to blame her for only kissing his ass 99% of the time rather than 100%. She didn't have any idea that he might be cheating until I told her what he said to me a couple years ago. After our conversation then they seemed to have worked it out so I didn't see any reason to tell her then. Now she has found some evidence from pop-up messages on his phone but she can't unlock the phone. I told her to do what my wife does just take the phone out of his hand and find what ever is on there haha. Lock herself in the bathroom if she has to.

I guess that now since they aren't getting along that would be more difficult. 

Anyway I just wanted to see if anybody had any different ideas. 

jtmwatchbiz
11 minutes ago, lolhahaha said:

She didn't have any idea that he might be cheating until I told her what he said to me a couple years ago.

12 minutes ago, lolhahaha said:

I told her to do what my wife does just take the phone out of his hand and find what ever is on there haha. Lock herself in the bathroom if she has to.

I guess that now since they aren't getting along that would be more difficult. 

Anyway I just wanted to see if anybody had any different ideas.

here's a different idea for you...how about minding one's own business? 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

lolhahaha

Actually I have been been totally minding my own business but she was asking for help and my wife asked if I could see if anybody online had any ideas.

Instead of replying to a thread that you have 0 intention of actually participating in:

"here's a different idea for you..how about minding one's own business? "

jtmwatchbiz
6 minutes ago, lolhahaha said:

Actually I have been been totally minding my own business

26 minutes ago, lolhahaha said:

She didn't have any idea that he might be cheating until I told her what he said to me

6 minutes ago, lolhahaha said:

Instead of replying to a thread that you have 0 intention of actually participating in:

1 hour ago, jtmwatchbiz said:

the best advice you can give her is to get in contact with belgium agencies and a belgium lawyer.  

you were saying?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

smokey

What r friends for.       So he is talking to other girls ??? Wow and she is telling you this maybe he needs to check her phone

Edited by smokey
  • Like 2

Davaoeno
3 hours ago, lolhahaha said:

I told her to do what my wife does just take the phone out of his hand and find what ever is on there haha. Lock herself in the bathroom if she has to.

Surely you appreciate that not all couples operate on the same level of trust that you say your relationship  does ?

Edited by Davaoeno
  • Like 2