Allowance for chewing tobacco?

Yikes! the universe

does anyone know the maximum allowance (or how many cans of chewing tobacco) I can bring into the Philippines, the customs website only refers to cigarettes and pipe tobacco, can't find anything about chewing tobacco and that stuff is impossible to find there. I will order online what I can't bring, but I also want to save money coz it's waaaay cheaper here in USA.

They may consider chewing and rolling the same

Didn't know this

"In addition all arriving overseas passengers have a right to shop duty free up to 48 hours after arrival at authorized Philippine duty free shops."

http://www.taxfreetravel.com/Philippines-Duty-Free-Allowances/

See our guide to: Manila Ninoy Aquino International Airport

Tobacco

400 Cigarettes OR

250 gms of rolling tobacco OR

50 Cigars

Alcohol

2 bottles of alcoholic spirit, no more than 1 litre per bottle.

In addition all arriving overseas passengers have a right to shop duty free up to 48 hours after arrival at authorized Philippine duty free shops. You will need to have your passport, flight ticket and boarding pass. Goods purchased are non transferable and must be bought by the individual passenger/tourist. This is available to everyone, but those under the age of 18 may not purchase alcohol, wines, cigarettes or electronics.

These allowances are subject to change, and we stress you must check before travel.

Useful links: http://customs.gov.ph/faqs/duty-free-shopping/