Any suggestions for Christmas lunch?

On 12/21/2018 at 11:22 PM, Headshot said:

Well, if you ask me, Vikings is the best buffet in the Cebu metro area anyway, so that is a good choice.

is vikings in seaside sm yet

ellenbrook2001
49 minutes ago, GBT62 said:

Last year we went to Buffet101 for Christmas lunch and it was a quite good selection.

This year tried to get into Marco Polo - all they could offer was sitting by the pool (in the heat or rain most likely).

So we tried the Bai Hotel buffet .......... exceedingly average - was just the standard daily fare, and much, much less variety than Vikings or Buffet 101. Surprising, as the manager was a westerner (sounded Irish).

Next year ......  an Aussie BBQ by the beach I think .... if I can find someone to burn the snags properly  while I swing in the hammock sipping whatever is coldest at  hand :biggrin_01:

well sure the best the AUSSIE barbecue

Headshot
1 hour ago, bert said:

Sorry, I don't make it to SM Seaside very often. Maybe one of the guys who live in Talisay City would know.

Jim Sibbick
23 hours ago, Headshot said:

I hope you are better now...

Fine thankyou. Back home in Palompon now

5 hours ago, bert said:

No :( 

Are they meant to be opening a branch there ?