Sign in to follow this  
jtmwatchbiz

Easy Pizza Making At Home

RangerUp
28 minutes ago, jtmwatchbiz said:

1/2 tablespoon brown sugar

:glare:

MickyG

i see the mozarella and parmesan is the third one cheddar cheese?

HeyMike

Man, that pizza looks good. Please tell me you are not the one who taught your daughter(?) to eat pizza with a fork. (wink)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

jtmwatchbiz
7 hours ago, MickyG said:

i see the mozarella and parmesan is the third one cheddar cheese?

hiya Micky good morning i just asked her and yes it is indeed cheddar and she follows the cheese mixture of the traditional tri-state napolitano pizza makers.  she likes the Australian Bega brand sharp cheddar and uses it in close to a 1-to-1 mix with the mozzarella as typically mozzarella by itself is sort of bland tasting.  the parmesan she simply applies liberally over the pizza before baking. 

• Like 2

jtmwatchbiz
7 hours ago, HeyMike said:

Man, that pizza looks good. Please tell me you are not the one who taught your daughter(?) to eat pizza with a fork. (wink)

yea our daughter likes to use a fork when the pizza is still hot, although i can't say with any certainty that the pizza was still hot when that pic was taken :biggrin_01:  

• Like 2

Dafey

Easy Pizza Making At Home

Easiest just to show up at your door around dinner time! Yum!

• Like 1

Semper paratus
8 hours ago, jtmwatchbiz said:

hiya Micky good morning i just asked her and yes it is indeed cheddar and she follows the cheese mixture of the traditional tri-state napolitano pizza makers.  she likes the Australian Bega brand sharp cheddar and uses it in close to a 1-to-1 mix with the mozzarella as typically mozzarella by itself is sort of bland tasting.  the parmesan she simply applies liberally over the pizza before baking. 

By chance do you happen to have access to the recipe for the sauce ? :o)

• Like 2

RogerDuMond
18 hours ago, jtmwatchbiz said:

SIMPLE PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE (makes 2 large regular pizza crust). You need to gather up 3 cups bread flour (first class flour) 1 tablespoon instant dry yeast 1/2 tablespoon salt 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 cup lukewarm water.

You might want to try adding this to the dough recipe.

http://littlebirdiesecrets.blogspot.com/2009/12/pizza-dough-seasoning.html

• Like 1

jtmwatchbiz
1 hour ago, Semper paratus said:

By chance do you happen to have access to the recipe for the sauce ? :o)

i will ask her later tonite and i'm sure she will type it out here for ya.  i know she makes it along with her pasta sauce from scratch. 

• Thanks 2