Bai Hotel Cafe

smokey

well Even thursday early it was too late to book for sat at viking so went to bai it was a nice place for sure free parking but the resturant to me was not what i expected less choice then viking and not heated semi cold. Food and room a little hot price for 3 was 2899 peso

• Like 1

I will go there for a Christmas party next weekend - does that buffet include beer ? I will need it :drink:

Headshot

I think free beer has always been part of the buffet at Bai. Some people love the food there and others hate it. To me, the buffet quality and selection are so-so at best, but there is free beer included. For some people, that is enough.

• Like 1
  • Administrator
Salty Dog
10 minutes ago, Headshot said:

I think free beer has always been part of the buffet at Bai. Some people love the food there and others hate it. To me, the buffet quality and selection are so-so at best, but there is free beer included. For some people, that is enough.

Free beer could indicate you can go there and just drink beer. I assume the beer comes with the purchase of a meal only...

Headshot
26 minutes ago, Salty Dog said:

Free beer could indicate you can go there and just drink beer. I assume the beer comes with the purchase of a meal only...

You pay for the buffet whether you drink beer or not. You cannot just buy beer without the buffet, but I suppose that you could just drink beer and not eat anything. However, you would have to drink a lot of beer to get your money's worth with that alone.

• Like 1
Davaoeno
4 hours ago, Headshot said:

You pay for the buffet whether you drink beer or not. You cannot just buy beer without the buffet, but I suppose that you could just drink beer and not eat anything. However, you would have to drink a lot of beer to get your money's worth with that alone.

Thanks for clearing that up  for us .   [ you have saved me from countless hours tonight pondering the question ! ]

• Haha 1
to_dave007
4 hours ago, Davaoeno said:

Thanks for clearing that up  for us .   [ you have saved me from countless hours tonight pondering the question ! ]

Mmm..  if it's less than the hours in one night..  is it still big enough to be countless?

• Haha 2