ron100

Where to buy flour for making bread

ron100

Hi as I have a bread maker, is there any places to buy bread flour and other products that are used in the process? 

Thanks 

Edited by ron100

petecebu
17 minutes ago, ron100 said:

Hi as I have a bread maker, is there any places to buy bread flour and other products that are used in the process? 

Thanks 

Hi, my wife made some good bread and got the flour and stuff from a shop named Bread Talk in Ayalla Centre. I think there is another branch of them in SM.

• Like 1

RogerDuMond

I get my flour from Ong Kin King

jtmwatchbiz
31 minutes ago, ron100 said:

Thanks 

for high quality flour and other ingredients try caro&marie.  they are located on mango ave down near the intersection with gorordo.  big place with all kinds of kitchen equipment and supplies.  also open sundays which is nice.  i'm sure google will turn it up for exact location.   that's where my wife gets her supplies for making her pizza dough.

• Like 1

Woolf

FERNA Corporation

4.6  (5) · Baking supply store

Caro & Marie, 18 Cherry Court, General Maxilom Avenue, Zapatera, Cebu City, Cebu16

(032) 233 4553

https://www.google.dk/maps/@10.311443,123.9012971,3a,75y,154.91h,100.52t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sW9xUWQV9XSOmR-NhC9SOxA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

zoom out as needed

• Thanks 1

RogerDuMond
44 minutes ago, jtmwatchbiz said:

for high quality flour and other ingredients try caro&marie. 

I guess they need better staff. Being so far from the city, I have my foreman call places before I go to Cebu. When she called Caro and Marie and asked if they had bread flour, she was told "sorry mam no stock".

SkyMan

There's a place in SM called Healthy Choice I think.  Has a lot of Red Mill products.

• Like 1

MickyG

I just use the all purpose flour, baking soda and yeast  from Sm. i also use MIL  breadmaker when she  is not looking  anyone know where to source pizza dough as all purpose just not get the texture right

• Like 1

Enuff

Fooda & Giasano sell all types

1st class flour, cake flour, all purpose, 3rd class. Very reasonable prices too.

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

liquido

I use coconut flour....Gluten free,low carbs....makes excellent tortilla's..For all you health nuts

• Like 3

GBT62
14 minutes ago, liquido said:

I use coconut flour....Gluten free,low carbs....makes excellent tortilla's..For all you health nuts

cool idea - not looked for that - health food stores or general supermarkets ?

I want to make some wraps - specially low carb while I try this damn egg diet thing again.

Even when not on the diet - I find the wraps I buy at S&R/Robinsons/Landers are old imported stock and crack easily.

liquido
3 minutes ago, GBT62 said:

cool idea - not looked for that - health food stores or general supermarkets ?

I want to make some wraps - specially low carb while I try this damn egg diet thing again.

Even when not on the diet - I find the wraps I buy at S&R/Robinsons/Landers are old imported stock and crack easily.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

GBT62
56 minutes ago, liquido said:

lol 8 or 9 ingredients she used :biggrin_01:

will try the health food place in Ayala tomorrow - dinner will be low-carb fajitas :thumbsup:

Enuff
lol 8 or 9 ingredients she used :biggrin_01:
will try the health food place in Ayala tomorrow - dinner will be low-carb fajitas 
Use lettuce and turn those low-carb fajitas into no-carb fajitas

GBT62
2 hours ago, Enuff said:

Use lettuce and turn those low-carb fajitas into no-carb fajitas

You mean San Choy Bow ?

Did a variation of that last week - just hard to find a decent large iceberg lettuce usually.

https://www.taste.com.au/recipes/quick-san-choy-bow/47c05ca1-5a2e-4a99-989e-6d2f531c3a4a

image.png.c4d6e93365024a7b9d6ffb3ec37b5785.png