Sign in to follow this  
SkyMan

Out Of Stock?

SkyMan

I have 4 LED PAR38 flood lights on my house to light the yard at night.  A few days a ago I noticed one was out so I figured I'd get 2 so I'd have one for next time.  I went to the local Handyman and no stock. Ok, small store. So then I tried TruValue. Nope. Ace in SM Cebu has a fairly large lighting dept. They had colored ones but no daylight.  Could only find one entry for unnamed brand on lazada. Finally tried Home Builders and they had 2 Omni brand so I bought them. I'm used to the typical no stock here. But I would think these are common enough and manufactured in the PI so this seems odd.  All of these stores did have the receptacles though so I imagine they aren't big sellers wo the bulbs.

Woolf

Picture   or  lazada link ?

never mind I found it 

Edited by Woolf

M.C.A.

I can't find these LED Floodlights that screw into a standard socket anymore I paid 350 pesos for one and on my next visit they were out of stock and I haven't seen them in 3 years and same with the huge light we use in our kitchen it's a 45 watt LED it was not carried for a couple years but now I'm seeing a different brand producing them and sold at a large discount store.

Salty Dog

I'm surprised how fast everything's changing to LED here in the US. Last time I was at a Lowes, probably 80% of the light bulbs were LED. 

I even changed my 4ft fluorescent shop lights to LED. I removed the ballast that were bad and would have cost me more to replace than the price of the LED bulbs. The difference in brightness was amazing. 

• Like 1

to_dave007

Need a bulb that has some waste heat to keep some baby chicks warm.  Most are too damned efficient now.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Semper paratus

With the army now in charge of customs we'd better get used to "out of stock".  I just had a FED-X small envelope just sit in customs in Manila for 7+ days, 13 days over-all delivery. Guess how long the containers of product are going to be held up ?