Sign in to follow this  
Salty Dog

Post Count In Jokes & Humor Thread

Salty Dog

As most old timer probably already knew. Post counts do not increase for post in the Jokes and Humor Thread.

When the forum software was installed on the new server, it reset the post count setting to this forum to default (On).

This meant that posts have been counting in the Jokes and Humor Forum since then.

This has been corrected (turn back Off).

Some members may notice a reduction in their total posts count.

This shouldn't affect most members significantly except for maybe some newer members that have signed up since the setting was turned on.

Reputation points were not affected by this and continue to count as always.

Any member who had already been promoted to a Full or Elite User Group will remain in that group, regardless if their post count has dropped below the required number because of this correction.

Sorry about the inconvenience this might cause to some members.

• Thanks 1

jtmwatchbiz
1 hour ago, Salty Dog said:

Sorry about the inconvenience this might cause to some members.

that's easy for you to say.   i just spent 2 hours in line at the post count prize redemption center to pick up my official LINC id card and complimentary bottle opener/toenail clipper just to be told i needed one more post. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8