suggestions on where to buy a basic printer in cebu city

jtmwatchbiz

jtmwatchbiz
3 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

I dont think Arlo ever rode the rails . 

according to the song he rode a motorsickle.   sheesh even headshot knows that. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Woolf

• jtmwatchbiz

• cookie47

• Davaoeno

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is all subjective, but I have found Brother to be more reliable than the other big names.

For those considering a laser printer, they don't cope with dust very well. If you are in an AC room should be no problem, but if it is to be used in a dusty area, big problem.  We usually go thr

hi gang, lately we find ourselves needing stuff printed and i'm looking for suggestions where in this city we can buy a basic printer.   we don't want anything fancy just reliable and low priced

Posted Images

shadow

For those considering a laser printer, they don't cope with dust very well. If you are in an AC room should be no problem, but if it is to be used in a dusty area, big problem. 

We usually go through 2 printers per year. We used to buy only HP, but in years past have used Canon and Brother, none would last a year (we do a LOT of printing, sometimes several hundred pages in a day). We bought a Brother laser jet thinking our problems were over, but we found out about the dust issue, gets on the print rollers and creates spots on anything printed. It now sits in a closet unused, it has printed maybe 100 copies.

We bought an Epson L360 all in one continuous feed ink earlier this year. It's about 6 months old now, and no problems yet, and no messing with ink cartridges every week either.

Holding my breathe, and pounding on wood.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
16 hours ago, jtmwatchbiz said:

take your pick.  fresh batch from the USA.   some of the pocket watches are high end railroad grade.  

• Haha 1
cookie47

Still looking for a printer (yeh i know can't make up my mind)..

I found this product in SHOPPEE.

Haven't come across it before..

Just a screen shot, go to Shoppee for more details...

de05b6112a1f95089ef1cb160d27fc18.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Davaoeno

mmmm  let me see if I understand this -

Required- something which will put my written words from my computer onto paper .

Suggested- that I buy a bottle of cleaning solution 

I'm thinking that I have been drugged and awoke in an alternate universe ???

• Haha 2
cookie47
mmmm  let me see if I understand this -
Required- something which will put my written words from my computer onto paper .
Suggested- that I buy a bottle of cleaning solution 
I'm thinking that I have been drugged and awoke in an alternate universe ???
Well this thread spoke in part of the issues that "can" arise with blocked printer heads.

I thought this product may be useful to someone.

Maybe I'm wrong.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
jtmwatchbiz
2 hours ago, cookie47 said:

Maybe I'm wrong.

you're only wrong in mistaking ian's sense of humor as anything more than it is.  once accustomed to us regular poster's style it's usually only the ultra-thin-skinned that take exception to humorous posts meant to poke fun :biggrin_01:

• Haha 1
Soupeod

Epson 4100 at your local store 3-1 and does not bogart printer carts which is the first thing you should inquire about.

Edited by soupeod
cookie47
you're only wrong in mistaking ian's sense of humor as anything more than it is.  once accustomed to us regular poster's style it's usually only the ultra-thin-skinned that take exception to humorous posts meant to poke fun :biggrin_01:
Well if I'm ultra thin skinned so be it, I've managed to survive for 71 years.

If the reply/quote from Daveano was meant to be humorous yes i missed it.
I thought he had been smoking something......

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, cookie47 said:

Its called 'sarcasm' , the lowest form of humour so I am told.:idontknow: 

• Like 2
jtmwatchbiz
8 minutes ago, cookie47 said:

who says he wasn't?  :biggrin_01:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
For those considering a laser printer, they don't cope with dust very well. If you are in an AC room should be no problem, but if it is to be used in a dusty area, big problem. 
We usually go through 2 printers per year. We used to buy only HP, but in years past have used Canon and Brother, none would last a year (we do a LOT of printing, sometimes several hundred pages in a day)....

Thanks for that review...I was wondering about laser printers, as I have a brother laser in the US that I bought in 2007, and have only needed one replacement toner cartridge since then.
One other concern I would have, if you have home power issues, this thing dims the lights when it kicks on to print something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
shadow
On 11/19/2018 at 12:05 PM, cookie47 said:

Don't ya fret, he only eats girl scout cookies and blow up dolls when he gets the munchies.

• Haha 2
cookie47
Don't ya fret, he only eats girl scout cookies and blow up dolls when he gets the munchies.
@shadow,

Ah,ok.... The cookies look nice, not so sure about the dolls i found, (the pictures would get me banned)

I'm ok now, a good lie down does wonder's.

I think different humour from different backgrounds does take some adjustment.

Thanks......

4c42cb1eccb93328c6f840ba17c169aa.jpg

• Haha 1
jtmwatchbiz

as a follow up to this topic we ended up buying an HP 3775 all-in-one printer last week at the ayala mall.  i think it was 4300p and some odd change.  our kid has been putting it to the torture test daily since then and so far so good :biggrin_01:

• Like 2