suggestions on where to buy a basic printer in cebu city

jtmwatchbiz

No, 

one thing to remember,  when the toner gets low ( missing print on your paper),  take out cartridge, and give it a shake to redistribute the toner inside,  you will get more printing out of it..

• Like 1
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Woolf

• jtmwatchbiz

• cookie47

• Davaoeno

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is all subjective, but I have found Brother to be more reliable than the other big names.

For those considering a laser printer, they don't cope with dust very well. If you are in an AC room should be no problem, but if it is to be used in a dusty area, big problem.  We usually go thr

hi gang, lately we find ourselves needing stuff printed and i'm looking for suggestions where in this city we can buy a basic printer.   we don't want anything fancy just reliable and low priced

Posted Images

cookie47
No, 
one thing to remember,  when the toner gets low ( missing print on your paper),  take out cartridge, and give it a shake to redistribute the toner inside,  you will get more printing out of it..
Wonderful,

I noticed the office Lady shaking the toner cartridge years ago.(when lasers were office domain only)

I said what's happening, she said she could get more prints.

So, now i will do some research on a laser. As i said my usage is VERY low and thus don't want to suffer all the issues if an inkjet when they sit around.
Thanks......

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

profits101

I bought an HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2135 at Octagon, SM City. Pretty basic - in the US, I was used to wireless printers, but you have to connect a cable to your laptop or computer for printing - so, again, basic, but also inexpensive and has been very dependable over a years worth of regular use. The thing I found almost as valuable in the end was the scanner function... even if you don't think you need it, its good to have - I scan all kinds of documents and makes for good records and emailing docs as necessary. Like all printers, I suppose, ink never seems to last as long as one would like, and the cost is not cheap, but not that bad either. Occasionally, during the school year, places like Octagon and other will be "out of stock" on the ink cartridge you need. When I buy, I usually get two, since this has happened on more than one occasion ("more fun..."). 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, profits101 said:

Occasionally, during the school year, places like Octagon and other will be "out of stock" on the ink cartridge you need. When I buy, I usually get two, since this has happened on more than one occasion ("more fun..."). 

That is why to get a printer with CISS, you never worry about running out of ink

I agree get a printer with scanner  not only for scanning but also for copying 

• Like 1

@jtmwatchbiz

Inkwise, Tabunok, Talisay

Canon MP 237   3 in 1  print scan copy with CISS 4500.00 php

Canon print only  with CISS 3500.00 php

the bad news        they told me that they are no more in E-Mall

• Thanks 1
Davaoeno

Fred- if you want a Canon 237    3 in 1  with CISS i have a brand new one in a sealed box you can trade for ?  I bought it a couple of years ago for a back up in case my current printer ever let me down.  It never did so I never used the Canon.

• Like 1
jtmwatchbiz
38 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

Fred- if you want a Canon 237    3 in 1  with CISS i have a brand new one in a sealed box you can trade for ?  I bought it a couple of years ago for a back up in case my current printer ever let me down.  It never did so I never used the Canon.

i'll take it.  text on the way :biggrin_01:

jtmwatchbiz
40 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

you can trade for ? 

take your pick.  fresh batch from the USA.   some of the pocket watches are high end railroad grade.  

apwgroup1.jpg

Davaoeno
16 minutes ago, jtmwatchbiz said:

take your pick.  fresh batch from the USA.   some of the pocket watches are high end railroad grade.  

apwgroup1.jpg

I will remember that if I ever decide to " ride the rails"  and  sing a Woodie Guthrie song  [ most likely This Land Is Your Land ]

• Administrator
Salty Dog

I was thinking of Arlo Guthrie...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
jtmwatchbiz
12 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

I will remember that if I ever decide to " ride the rails"  and  sing a Woodie Guthrie song  [ most likely This Land Is Your Land ]

ok smart ass you know where you can stick that printer!   now my trade offer is down to a broken timex  :biggrin_01:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Administrator
Salty Dog
Just now, Davaoeno said:

I dont think Arlo ever rode the rails . 

Maybe not, but he was certainly on something...:biggrin_01:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1