Cost for Personal Gym Trainer

MJones

Does anyone know the going rate of a gym trainer? Per hour. Just to show someone some basic exercises.

Thanks very much.

nothingbutquestions

You build your routines around the equipment you have available. Are you planning on working out at home or in gym?

I used to work out at home following some video guidelines. Sort of an exercise routine that seemed to make sense.  As well, I had bought some books as guides.  One of them suggested a shoulder exercise with weights for a very specific reason.  The exercise would cause muscle growth in the shoulders. No particular reason to do this one except for the major benefit.....build confidence that the exercising was paying off.

Turns out, the shoulder muscles would respond quickly to the simple exercise.  As a result, when you look in the mirror to see if there are any changes, the shoulders are easily noticed as improved. 

BTW, the book was created by a well known body builder......Arnold Schwarzenegger. 

Davaoeno
4 minutes ago, Jawny said:

I used to work out at home following some video guidelines. Sort of an exercise routine that seemed to make sense.  As well, I had bought some books as guides.  One of them suggested a shoulder exercise with weights for a very specific reason.  The exercise would cause muscle growth in the shoulders. No particular reason to do this one except for the major benefit.....build confidence that the exercising was paying off.

Turns out, the shoulder muscles would respond quickly to the simple exercise.  As a result, when you look in the mirror to see if there are any changes, the shoulders are easily noticed as improved. 

BTW, the book was created by a well known body builder......Arnold Schwarzenegger. 

please post some before and after photos !! It sounds like something I might want to do 

Edited by Davaoeno
  • Haha 1
Goetz1965

500 per hours - 12h set at Holliday Gym and Spa in Banilad.

Edited by Goetz1965

Thanks for all the replies. It is not for me, a female friend. The price I was given was 450 Peso an hour. I thought that was out of wack for this country. But I was wrong.

10 minutes ago, Rexsmith said:

Thanks for all the replies. It is not for me, a female friend. The price I was given was 450 Peso an hour. I thought that was out of wack for this country. But I was wrong.

Consider a trainer as an instructor - not to be with you every time all the time

Shows you what to do and more importantly how to do it correctly

A few hours with a good one can make all the difference between pains / sprains and effective workouts.

1 hour ago, lamoe said:

Consider a trainer as an instructor - not to be with you every time all the time

A few hours with a good one can make all the difference between pains / sprains and effective workouts.

Thanks

liquido
59 minutes ago, lamoe said:

So true..Its all about the form...

• Thanks 1