KFC is moving up fast

lolhahaha

I remember when those zingers were 99c in the US a few years ago. I'd buy a bag full. I think they were just on sale at the time. Those things are great. Even better than the old chicken littles. Those went on sale for 25c each back in the 90s though lol.

2 hours ago, Enuff said:

I got zinger combo, she got ala King bowl, sauce on side

f5b76341ed93942413a731cd2033dc6e.jpg1b647f5efdbe5e19e11a2654cd474dbe.jpg

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

F....k..that looks yummy !!!! That's it, my next order next week.

• Like 1
Busted Dick

In the UK KFC is terrible which is why I have never tried it here. Maybe it's better quality here. If want a fried chicken thing I make my own or go to the guy on the street about 2 mins walk from my place. Its very cheap and cooked fresh. 

In the UK KFC is terrible which is why I have never tried it here. Maybe it's better quality here. If want a fried chicken thing I make my own or go to the guy on the street about 2 mins walk from my place. Its very cheap and cooked fresh. 
Agreed, KFC USA is not a nice place. Decent chicken but the clientele are a bit lowly & locations are extremely outdated. Plus the food isn't all that. I'd never have gone into a KFC here if I hadn't fell in love with spicy chicken. I'm not patient enough to wait 30+ minutes at a Jolibee so I gave KFC a try. One of my best decisions ever.

• Like 3

Do they have 'real' chicken (breast) in their burgers now ?

when I was there, maybe 3-4 trips back,  we went to KFC, I got the burger, chips,

as I always do, I open the burger to have a look,  it had this tiny 'pattie' not even the real thing,

I was so disappointed, I have never been back, I even complained via the email address on the receipt..

here in Aus, I love the KFC burgers,  with 'real' chicken...

Goetz1965

I was to KFC here in Cebu and all the other fast-food rests - but in my experience you get much less with KFC to eat than anywhere else. Plus KFC just tastes awful compared to Jollibee or for Burgers Burger King, sorry to say that.

My latest fast-food I add to my NO GO list is that new My Joy chain. For the price they ask its way too small portions and you literally taste and smell the chemicals the so called food is made of.

cookie47
Agreed, KFC USA is not a nice place. Decent chicken but the clientele are a bit lowly & locations are extremely outdated. Plus the food isn't all that. I'd never have gone into a KFC here if I hadn't fell in love with spicy chicken. I'm not patient enough to wait 30+ minutes at a Jolibee so I gave KFC a try. One of my best decisions ever.

This is interesting, cant explain this.
Last Thursday 12.30 midday walked from doctor to SM Consolacion.

Passed KFC, 3 person eating and one at counter. Staff WAITING for customers it was like a ghost town.. and note this is not unusual. Note i said midday..

Moved on to Jollybee which has been our preferred choice as we did have a bad experience with KFC in Ayala 6 months ago (bad service,chicken really ordinary,,, wrong order,, REALLY REALLY bad wait time,,, and I'm retired.....Its funny how one branch of a company tends to steer you away throughout which is unfair.

Anyway Jollybee was full, had 4 Lines with 4 to 5 people waiting in each line. The only advantage is my wife heads for the senior line which is "usually" quieter..

So with the confidence of other LINC members i might now return to KFC...

There was an old saying.
Don't eat in an empty restaurant its best to wait at a full one.... As its telling you something..

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

This is interesting, cant explain this.
Last Thursday 12.30 midday walked from doctor to SM Consolacion.

Passed KFC, 3 person eating and one at counter. Staff WAITING for customers it was like a ghost town.. and note this is not unusual. Note i said midday..

Moved on to Jollybee which has been our preferred choice as we did have a bad experience with KFC in Ayala 6 months ago (bad service,chicken really ordinary,,, wrong order,, REALLY REALLY bad wait time,,, and I'm retired.....Its funny how one branch of a company tends to steer you away throughout which is unfair.

Anyway Jollybee was full, had 4 Lines with 4 to 5 people waiting in each line. The only advantage is my wife heads for the senior line which is "usually" quieter..

So with the confidence of other LINC members i might now return to KFC...

There was an old saying.
Don't eat in an empty restaurant its best to wait at a full one.... As its telling you something..

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Give them another try. SM Lacion girls are extremely sweet and food has always been fresh & delicious.

The KFC in Ayala has always scared me, never stepped inside.

• Like 1
I have a mate who used to manage the Lone Star bar which is next door to a KFC. He swore never to go in there after seeing the frozen chicken being left outside at the back to defrost
Apparently he's never seen the fresh chicken, baking in the sun, riding on a trike, to be delivered to a mang Inasal.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
Davaoeno
6 minutes ago, Enuff said:

Apparently he's never seen the fresh chicken, baking in the sun, riding on a trike, to be delivered to a mang Inasal.

Surely you are exaggerating? I'm sure the local Health Inspector wouldn't allow that to happen !

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Administrator
Dafey
10 hours ago, Enuff said:

Decent chicken but the clientele are a bit lowly

Hey...I resemble that remark!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
TequilaSunset
On 11/10/2018 at 9:59 PM, Dafey said:

Hey...I resemble that remark!