KFC is moving up fast

I've been visiting KFC more than usual. There great stock of breast, rib & wings are always a bonus.

I always choose KFC of Jolibee because of the lines and sorry sirs from Jollibee. KFC has yet to be out of anything I want.

A few weeks ago the lady in front of me ordered blah blah blah. When she turned with her tray I was amazed. It was a chicken ala King bowl. 2 boneless chicken strips, corn over rice with a white sauce. I ordered but got the sauce on the side. It was delicious and the rice was perfect. All the fast food joints pre-wrap that shit hours in advance and it's almost unedible. The KFC bowls use fresh hot rice and the gravy is flowing at the pump station.

Now the also have the zinger and the snacker sandwiches which are a hit with me too. Now they have a NYC zinger which just chicken breast literally smothered in Tabasco served on a decent bun with lettuce and s yogurt sauce similar to mayo. It's top notch.

Sometimes I'll stop by and grab lunch and take it to the wife when working. They all now have this machine that seals the cups so no chance of spilling. Freaking awesome.

And the best bonus Is they have strawberry Sundaes.

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
smokey

Ate there today the crispy chicken is very spicy the other so so but lines are short

• Like 1

It is less busy and much more likely to get a better piece of chicken (it seems like everytime i go to Jollibee all i get is a wing).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
colemanlee

KFC is my go to place...love their chicken...but...the wifey knows how much I like it and has developed a recipe of her own that IMHO is better...batters the chicken with a kind of tempura batter that she liberally adds pepper and Tabasco to...fries it till just crunchy ...and wala I'm a happy camper

• Like 2
lolhahaha

I wish we had one of those, or a Popeyes.

All we have in this area is Chicken Deli, Chooks, Andoks, and the dude on the side of the road manually rotisserie-ing chicken and pork. I am happy that there is no Jollibee within 30 miles though. It gets us out of town occasionally since my wife wants some.

Good thing we don't live near a city, that probably saves me at least a couple hundred dollars a month.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Enuff said:

Now the also have the zinger 

Zinger is absolutely one of my favorites. Never tried the NYC zinger..must do this next week.

KFC is for me one of the best fastfood, if not the best.

• Like 1

I'm picking the wife up from work at 5 and asked if we can hit KFC for dinner. I will post the NYC zinger.

I go to KFC just about every afternoon around 3pm for a strawberry sundae and small Sprite. I often don't even finish the Sprite but it cost p69. Watch the little angles behind the register giggle everyday is worth it.

8 minutes ago, Enuff said:

I go to KFC just about every afternoon around 3pm

Suppose you go to SM Consolacion...

Suppose you go to SM Consolacion...
Tonight I will.

My 2 go-to KFC's are Parkmall and Mandaue along highway before the flyover.

6 minutes ago, Enuff said:

Mandaue along highway before the flyover

I mostly go to Ayala

Is this not after flyover (going towards city ) the one the corner before turning into AS Fortuna - (I always mix up the corners there....AS or road to Cabancalan)

I mostly go to Ayala
Is this not after flyover (going towards city ) the one the corner before turning into AS Fortuna - (I always mix up the corners there....AS or road to Cabancalan)
Coming from Pacific mall it's on the right just after Belmont Hardware and just before the flyover for A.C. Cortez Ave, It's called Maguikay. A.S. Fortuna is the light that I try to avoid (199 seconds).

• Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, Enuff said:

Coming from Pacific mall it's on the right just after Belmont Hardware and just before the flyover for A.C. Cortez Ave, It's called Maguikay. A.S. Fortuna is the light that I try to avoid (199 seconds).

Yep, thats the one (the locals - I believe just called it the Cabancalang road or just going to Cabancalang...).

Looking forward to the NYC zinger post...

• Like 1

I got zinger combo, she got ala King bowl, sauce on side

f5b76341ed93942413a731cd2033dc6e.jpg1b647f5efdbe5e19e11a2654cd474dbe.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm feeling kinda down now.

I ate my zinger with so much forum enthusiasm it didn't fill me up.

2nd nyc zinger was satisfying.e37884d820a766b617af86d3cee2c1f5.jpg

• Thanks 1