mabutiman

Paul Petrea - LinC Founder Dead At 52

PlanB

I noticed he received a lot of bad mouthing even including some odd website. True or untrue I have no idea. I can only say he was more then decent, fair and honest with my interactions. More important he was consistently like that and never less. I can only go by my experience and say all nice things about Paul. 

• Like 9

calasiaobound

Damn this forum is different.  Is that cuz pauls gone?  

Regardless  rip man.  Sucks to hear

• Like 2

softail
2 hours ago, calasiaobound said:

Damn this forum is different.  Is that cuz pauls gone?  

Regardless  rip man.  Sucks to hear

Paul’s larger than life personally definitely impacted the feel of the site for sure

• Like 3

Ozepete
4 hours ago, softail said:

Paul’s larger than life personally definitely impacted the feel of the site for sure

Sure does seem different these days but anyways, good to see ya here posting again... cheers

• Like 2

Gus

Still got Paul ( Woody Patrea )on FB .. out of the blue , in March , Chan posted on his FB page .. twice !
Freaked me a bit , when that popped up.

Sent from my Mi A2 Lite using Tapatalk

DeedleNuts

Still miss you buddy, sleep well. 

• Like 2

fred42

Woody Petrea "If I die, at least it will be where I am happy."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Davaoeno

Woody Petrea " if I get an incurable disease I have a list of people I hope to kill before I die"

• Haha 2

NRG

I have to admit I lost contact with Paul when he moved away to Cambodia, we chatted now and again on here, asking how people where back in our town. And I rarely came on this forum, so was a bit shocked to learn that he passed away at such a young age. Too me he was a good person, never did anything personally bad to me, just being helpful over a beer or two, well JD for Paul of course. Just shows you never know what life holds for you and you should within reason, live life for the day, as it maybe your last. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

DeedleNuts
On 8/9/2019 at 11:43 PM, NRG said:

Just shows you never know what life holds for you and you should within reason, live life for the day

Talking with Paul and seeing his example helped me to live a little more in the moment and it's been an improvement to my life, so I'll always owe him that. 

• Like 2