Paul Petrea - LinC Founder Dead At 52

Still got Paul ( Woody Patrea )on FB .. out of the blue , in March , Chan posted on his FB page .. twice !
Freaked me a bit , when that popped up.

Sent from my Mi A2 Lite using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DeedleNuts

• Mr. Mike

• Headshot

• PhilsFan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I met Paul in 2002 in Cebu Ciyu and we have been close friends since.      He moved to Thailand for awhile for a change of scenery, visited Sihanoukville, Cambodia early 2012 on a visa renewal run and

Paul was cremated in Phnom Penh on December 9.   Chan has his ashs/urn with her at the farm.   I was a witness at the cremation.  

These days I come to this forum infrequently so I've only now learned the sad news of Paul's passing.  The expression "larger than life" would be an apt description of him methinks.  I met him a few t

Posted Images

DeedleNuts

Still miss you buddy, sleep well. 

• Like 2
fred42

Woody Petrea "If I die, at least it will be where I am happy."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Davaoeno

Woody Petrea " if I get an incurable disease I have a list of people I hope to kill before I die"

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I have to admit I lost contact with Paul when he moved away to Cambodia, we chatted now and again on here, asking how people where back in our town. And I rarely came on this forum, so was a bit shocked to learn that he passed away at such a young age. Too me he was a good person, never did anything personally bad to me, just being helpful over a beer or two, well JD for Paul of course. Just shows you never know what life holds for you and you should within reason, live life for the day, as it maybe your last. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
DeedleNuts
On 8/9/2019 at 11:43 PM, NRG said:

Just shows you never know what life holds for you and you should within reason, live life for the day

Talking with Paul and seeing his example helped me to live a little more in the moment and it's been an improvement to my life, so I'll always owe him that. 

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

I'm sad to hear he's gone forever. Regardless of all the words thrown to him, good and bad reputation it might be PAUL PETREA was my LITTLE BIG BROTHER......He always had my respect and I believed it was vice versa. I was about to ask about him and by chance was led to click this thread. ...For me, LINC is PWP and PWP is LINC, always.

Edited by Daisy
  • Like 6
smokey

52 let that number sink in now go out and live like today is your last day

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
shadow
2 hours ago, smokey said:

52 let that number sink in now go out and live like today is your last day

If there was one thing Paul did do, it was live for today.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I happened to saw his you tube channel and I found out he was into farming. So probably he was changed and came to live his dreams in Cambodia....farming wife and son. How can we ask for more....at the end he got the best in life❤

• Like 4
  • 2 months later...

I don't visit here often like I used to and when I finally do I find bad news like this. I'm going to miss the "BIG GUY" and wish that I would of took him up on his offer to come visit. RIP MY FRIEND,

el gecko with Paul.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
hilyfe

Damnit  his an ok kind a guy in my book

Riip paul

• Thanks 2
DeedleNuts

Yeah I still miss the big ape. He made a lasting mark, for the good. That's not nothing. 

• Like 2