Sign in to follow this  
KeithAngel

Blood Needed

KeithAngel

Hi just got this mail from the Cebu hash Craigs missus Dont know whats happened but he has a heart condition

heya All,

this is fairytale, does anybody know who has a NEGATIVE- A BLOOD TYPE?

please let us know,its highly appreciation.because craig need some.thanks and please contact us09173647287 and 09159119831. if you know somebody. heres our contact number 09173647287 and 09159119831.

cheers

fairytale,

Paul

Bump. Urgent, folks.

thebob

Sorry I'll ask around. Can we put a blood donor part in the member info ?

Paul

Keith, where craig now? I believe, last year, or maybe the year before, he had some issues as well?

Markham

From memory, Dewey ("Terp") has A-neg blood and also there's someone on Negros (Dumagette?) with the same group. If you check Daisy's appeal for A- blood for Tommy Hunt, some other names may surface too.

Mark

Paul

Just got this from another group:

Following m/cycle accident, Craig Archer in Cebu Doc Hospital, Cebu City, is to have surgery tomorrow, ( Thursday ) he may require A Negative blood, if anyone can assist here's our contact number 09173647287 and 09159119831.

Daisy

I will coordinate with Red Cross CDO because there is one bag, and I will see if it still available. Will text you ASAP Paul.

Daisy

Paul

Please text them instead, if you can Daisy. The area I am about to leave for doesn't have good signal. I am leaving my apartment now, in fact.

Steve
Sorry I'll ask around. Can we put a blood donor part in the member info ?

Added

Daisy

A- negative blood will be return tomorrow from CDO Red Cross to Cebu for patient Craig. His wife knew this already.

Our prayers for a successful operation.....

Daisy

shadow
A- negative blood will be return tomorrow from CDO Red Cross to Cebu for patient Craig. His wife knew this already.

Our prayers for a successful operation.....

Daisy

As of this evening, May 7, 7:30 pm, Craig's surgery has been postponed due to no blood available. The appeal is still active as of this writing.

Larry in Dumaguete

Daisy

the blood was flown 6:10 this evening to CEBU...please check with red cross cebu

shadow
the blood was flown 6:10 this evening to CEBU...please check with red cross cebu

Thanks Daisy!

Larry in Dumaguete

ROCO22

I am (A-) and will assist if possible.

My wife and I will arrive Manila on 5/13.

More than happy to help if able.

Roco22

Edited by ROCO22

shadow

Craig had a successful operation and is home recuperating. Special thanks to Daisy!!!

Larry in Dumaguete