throttleplate

how to get a free meal from a restaurant

throttleplate

my wife and another couple were eating at Jerrys seafood in iloilo city at the SM mall and after we finished we were chatting when a cockroach crawled into my wifes plate of leftover food. My friends wife took picture of it and i went and got the manager and explained that i wasnt going to pay for wifes meal and manager came to table and picked up plate with roach sitting on it.

My friend joking said he was going to post it on youtube and fb and soon after we all got free dessert and her meal was not charged. Also before all that when we first got there the music was so loud we couldnt speakto each other so we asked them to turn it down and she said its set at a level that the manager states is fine so we said ok we will find another place to eat so she said wait and came back and the music was well below what it was. The food itself was not that good maybe a 5 on a 10 scale as we had shrimp, bluemarlin beef curry stew and tuna belly. It wasnt hot it was barely warm no sides along with it.

Davaoeno

I am so proud of you !!  It is about time that filipinos realized that we foreigners  expect a certain level of service [ and of course freebees also !! ]   After all it is our right as foreigners !! 

SkyMan
6 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

I am so proud of you !!  It is about time that filipinos realized that we foreigners  expect a certain level of service [ and of course freebees also !! ]   After all it is our right as foreigners !! 

Foreigner privilege...

• Like 1

Dafey

• Haha 2

BossHog

Gerry's Seafood is widely renowned as being a shit place to eat. Why would you go there in the first place?

• Like 1

Davaoeno

First place-  a free meal at Gerry's

Second place- 2 free meals at Gerry's !!

Most of the masochists that I know eat at Gerry's   [ some even bring their own cockroaches ! ]

• Haha 2

throttleplate

you got that right

throttleplate
On 11/1/2018 at 7:42 PM, SkyMan said:

Foreigner privilege...

everyone as the same privilage, just speak up.

• Like 1

throttleplate
On 11/1/2018 at 7:45 PM, BossHog said:

Gerry's Seafood is widely renowned as being a shit place to eat. Why would you go there in the first place?

gerrys is new in ioilo part of the new mall extension at sm

throttleplate
On 11/1/2018 at 7:50 PM, Davaoeno said:

First place-  a free meal at Gerry's

Second place- 2 free meals at Gerry's !!

Most of the masochists that I know eat at Gerry's   [ some even bring their own cockroaches ! ]

i can grab a roach from the kitchen no need to bring one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

throttleplate
On 11/1/2018 at 7:35 PM, Davaoeno said:

who doesnt like freebies?

to_dave007

What's Gerry's? or Jerry's.. or whatever t's called.

Edited by to_dave007

Bama
25 minutes ago, to_dave007 said:

What's Gerry's? or Jerry's.. or whatever t's called.

http://gerrysgrill.com/ph/