Fried Chicken Wings or Fried Rice

I moved permanently to Liloan, Cebu in February. My wife's parents and her sisters family live with us in our compound.

Every, yes every morning for the last 3 months my mother-in-law makes me either fried chicken wings or fried rice.

She gets up at 3am to prepare food for sale here and at my wife's work. Usually done by 5am. Then she will make me fried rice with cayanne pepper (extremely spicy) or chicken wings. Never both together.

The chicken wings are always 4 pcs and always delicious but almost never exactly the same. It's like I'm a tester. Same with fried rice. Ingredients vary from corn, peas, carrots, onion, scallion, garlic, ginger, chicken, pork and or egg. Never the same twice.

Sorry if this seems like bragging, just my experience.

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

• Like 4
Davaoeno
30 minutes ago, Enuff said:

Sorry if this seems like bragging,

Well it does seem that way a bit- my MIL only makes me 3 wings each morning ! 

• Like 1
TequilaSunset

I don't have a MIL so I can only say I am hungry now

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
Well it does seem that way a bit- my MIL only makes me 3 wings each morning ! 
For a scrawny Canuck 3 wings is ample.

Remember she's feeding and Kano Adonis.

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

• Like 2
BossHog

I won the jackpot, too. My mother-in-law is maybe the greatest human I've met. 74 and she runs a fishing operation off a very tiny island. We adore each other; I dance with her at every opportunity. She just laughs and says I'm handsome and wishes she met some young Amerikano back in the day. I seriously love that woman.

I actually built her a house in 2007. In her native village. But she wants to be on a tiny island..It's quieter there she says.

Brings me sacks upon sacks of seafood too. Sometimes you win. We just dance and laugh; life doesn't get better than that.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, BossHog said:

I won the jackpot, too. My mother-in-law is maybe the greatest human I've met. 74 and she runs a fishing operation off a very tiny island. We adore each other; I dance with her at every opportunity. She just laughs and says I'm handsome and wishes she met some young Amerikano back in the day. I seriously love that woman.

I actually built her a house in 2007. In her native village. But she wants to be on a tiny island..It's quieter there she says.

Brings me sacks upon sacks of seafood too. Sometimes you win. We just dance and laugh; life doesn't get better than that.

You could be the ugliest person in the village,  but if you built her a house you would naturally become Gwapo.

BossHog
2 minutes ago, Jack Rat said:

but if you built her a house you would naturally become Gwapo.

She gave me the greatest gift I've ever received; she let me marry her daughter. I'll build her as many houses as she wants.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

The way I read this, is,   she is only feeding you and no one else,

so,  maybe she is poisoning you ,  a little each day ?

let us know how you are in 3 -6 month time     :-)       joke lang..

shadow
1 hour ago, noddle said:

The way I read this, is,   she is only feeding you and no one else,

so,  maybe she is poisoning you ,  a little each day ?

let us know how you are in 3 -6 month time     :-)       joke lang..

Death by chicken wing, has to be on the top ten list of best ways to go.

• Like 2