Sign in to follow this  
Salty Dog

WTF - Weird Music Videos

Salty Dog

I downloaded the new YouTube Music app and this video was on the front page. Since it said Explicit, of course I had to click on it to see what it was all about.

I guess I've been out of the popular music scene for too long...:huh:

As crazy as this video is, I can't get that Baby's on Fire" chorus tune out of my head now...:sad_01:

• Haha 1

Salty Dog

Now I'm curious as to just what the hell this group is about and if all their stuff is as crazy...

Well I got my answer...

• Like 1

Davaoeno

Die Antwoord (pronounced [di ˈantvʊərt], Afrikaans for "The Answer") is a South African hip hop group formed in Cape Town in 2008. The group is composed of rappers Ninja and Yolandi Visser, a male/female duo, and producer god (formerly DJ Hi-Tek). Their image revolves around the South African counterculture movement known as zef and has incorporated work by other artists associated with the movement, such as photographer Roger Ballen. Their unique style is exemplified by their music videos and involves the alternating interplay between Yolandi's high-pitched rhymes and Ninja's swagger, both spoken with their characteristic accents.

• Thanks 1

Salty Dog
3 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

Die Antwoord (pronounced [di ˈantvʊərt], Afrikaans for "The Answer") is a South African hip hop group formed in Cape Town in 2008. The group is composed of rappers Ninja and Yolandi Visser, a male/female duo, and producer god (formerly DJ Hi-Tek). Their image revolves around the South African counterculture movement known as zef and has incorporated work by other artists associated with the movement, such as photographer Roger Ballen. Their unique style is exemplified by their music videos and involves the alternating interplay between Yolandi's high-pitched rhymes and Ninja's swagger, both spoken with their characteristic accents.

But do you like their music...:unknw:

Salty Dog

Never heard of this group either, but nearly 100 million YouTube views...

• Like 1

Salty Dog

Another one with nearly 100 million YouTube views...

Salty Dog

Kahuna

• Haha 2

Salty Dog

This video has 810,000,000+ views...

Salty Dog

1.6 Billion Views....

• Like 2

Salty Dog

Salty Dog