Cebgo Airlines

TequilaSunset

Anyone ever fly this airline? I am looking to fly from Mactan to Siarago. I see Cebgo and PA and a big $ diff between to two. The price gap scares me, usually means the cheap one is so cheap for a reason.

liquido
1 hour ago, TequilaSunset said:

Anyone ever fly this airline? I am looking to fly from Mactan to Siarago. I see Cebgo and PA and a big $ diff between to two. The price gap scares me, usually means the cheap one is so cheap for a reason.

Yes many times....They are connected with Cebu Pacific...They have the Turbo Prop fleet...

TequilaSunset
2 minutes ago, liquido said:

Yes many times....They are connected with Cebu Pacific...They have the Turbo Prop fleet...

Safe? Decent airline?

• Administrator
Dafey

None of their working planes has ever crashed!

Honestly, I feel more comfortable, (safer), in the prop jobs when I'm flying on trips in foreign countries as the pilots have a lot more hours in the saddle than the trans...Pacific/Atlantic jets. Equals more experience with the aircraft.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
liquido

Never had a problem with them..Used them going Davao-CDO,Davao-Tagbilaran,DUmaguete-Cebu,

• Like 1
SkyMan

One nice thing about turbo props, the engines are always full throttle.  If there's a problem on landing they just change the prop pitch and go around.  No waiting for the turbines to spin back up.

• Like 2
TequilaSunset

Thanks guys... much appreciated