Jump to content

Recommended Posts

g'day

I recall seeing a hollow block making machine advertised for sale some time ago... hoping ( optimist ) it may still be available

appreciate any help with this

Al

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ozbrum said:

g'day

I recall seeing a hollow block making machine advertised for sale some time ago... hoping ( optimist ) it may still be available

appreciate any help with this

Al

I've often been accused of having a hollow head.

Just curious if you want it for personal reasons or to start a business. They are cheap and the market is flooded with them where I live.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, towboat72 said:

Where would all these cheap hollow block machines be???

Sorry. I meant to say that the hollow blocks were cheap. Not the machine.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Soupeod
On 10/30/2018 at 2:49 PM, Ozbrum said:

g'day

I recall seeing a hollow block making machine advertised for sale some time ago... hoping ( optimist ) it may still be available

appreciate any help with this

Al

If I remember correctly, @SkyMan was selling one before.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Davaoeno
24 minutes ago, yingy52 said:

Sorry. I meant to say that the hollow blocks were cheap. Not the machine.

So the market where you are is flooded with cheap hollow blocks ???  How much do the cheap chb cost ?

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

11 P last time I bought 6 months ago. Had an outdoor CR built as I only have 1 CR in my 2 bdrm house. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/30/2018 at 4:26 PM, yingy52 said:

I've often been accused of having a hollow head.

Just curious if you want it for personal reasons or to start a business. They are cheap and the market is flooded with them where I live.

want it for personal use

The owner has contacted me,

cheers

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ozbrum said:

want it for personal use

The owner has contacted me,

cheers

Good luck to you. Sell me some in bulk at a discounted rate. I plan on building a Casino in my backyard.:cool_01:

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..