T2 Transit Lounge Cebe

liquido

Does anyone know if the new T2 terminal offers a similar Wings Transit Lounge like Manila airport offers..My flight leaves at around 5am and I do not live in the Cebu area. Fortunate to fly biz class but as you know checkin counters open up 3 hours before flight..Could not resist the great price that China Eastern offered...

Yes, they do have a first/business class lounge in T2. Not sure if China Eastern has use of it but, I would certainly think so.

Plaza Premium Lounge

CEB●Terminal 2, International (Inside Security)

A brand new, well-appointed, clean and tranquil environment where you can relax and unwind away from the crowds. Fantastic staff, fast Wi-Fi, chargers and power plugs next to every seat, comfortable chairs, and excellent food. Though it’s located in Cebu’s airport terminal, you’ll feel worlds away in this calm, private oasis.

Opens at 5am.  Hmmmm. Guess it opens as you’re leaving. 

• Like 1
Davaoeno
23 minutes ago, TimL said:

you’ll feel worlds away in this calm, private oasis

Do you happen to own shares in Plaza Premium ???  :lol:

• Haha 1
41 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

Do you happen to own shares in Plaza Premium ???  :lol:

Nope... 😂😂😂

Edited by TimL
liquido
6 hours ago, TimL said:

Plaza Premium Lounge

CEB●Terminal 2, International (Inside Security)

A brand new, well-appointed, clean and tranquil environment where you can relax and unwind away from the crowds. Fantastic staff, fast Wi-Fi, chargers and power plugs next to every seat, comfortable chairs, and excellent food. Though it’s located in Cebu’s airport terminal, you’ll feel worlds away in this calm, private oasis.

Opens at 5am.  Hmmmm. Guess it opens as you’re leaving. 

The Plaza Premium lounge is the Business lounge there for most of the airlines..Used it last time when I flew korean Air..Its free after checkin which for me is 2am cause my flight leaves at 4:55am..Just thought they might have a place like Wings in Manila on the airport where you could grab some shut eye cause i will probably arrive cebu about 8:30pm the night before..  If not I just will try to find a chair there to crash until checkin...They have a Queensland nearby?? hahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1