Jump to content

Recommendations for motorcycle battery


Recommended Posts

SkyMan

What brand is the better quality maintenance free motorcycle battery available here? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if u are referring to step- throughs or big bikes. But on all my big bikes I found Motobatt to be way better than the OEM ones,

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
SkyMan
3 minutes ago, Barryrio said:

Not sure if u are referring to step- throughs or big bikes. But on all my big bikes I found Motobatt to be way better than the OEM ones,

 

Available at Motosuit or where? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

If you head towards Mandaue from Cebu along the main road where the San Mig brewery is (4get the name) you will come to a small battery store on your right just after the first flyover intersection. They are a German product - bright yellow and have extra connectors which is very useful. And much higher AH than OEM. Great reviews on mcycle media. I would have no other.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure what u mean by all batteries. But they had a fair selection. I got one  for my Fazer 1000 and VStrom 1000 and a pal sourced one for his Yamaha Super Tenere 1200.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
RogerDuMond
1 hour ago, Barryrio said:

Not sure what u mean by all batteries. But they had a fair selection. I got one  for my Fazer 1000 and VStrom 1000 and a pal sourced one for his Yamaha Super Tenere 1200.  

He is asking if the name of the place is All Batteries in Subangdaku.

Link to post
Share on other sites
SkyMan

I think that most be the place. I messaged them and they told me they did but haven't said a price yet.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, RogerDuMond said:

He is asking if the name of the place is All Batteries in Subangdaku.

My bad! in!!! Senility setting

Link to post
Share on other sites
SkyMan
20 hours ago, SkyMan said:

I think that most be the place. I messaged them and they told me they did but haven't said a price yet.

They have one big enough for my bike (230CCA) but terminals are backwards. P5200

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..