Recommendations for motorcycle battery

SkyMan

What brand is the better quality maintenance free motorcycle battery available here? 

Not sure if u are referring to step- throughs or big bikes. But on all my big bikes I found Motobatt to be way better than the OEM ones,

• Like 2
SkyMan
3 minutes ago, Barryrio said:

Not sure if u are referring to step- throughs or big bikes. But on all my big bikes I found Motobatt to be way better than the OEM ones,

Available at Motosuit or where? 

If you head towards Mandaue from Cebu along the main road where the San Mig brewery is (4get the name) you will come to a small battery store on your right just after the first flyover intersection. They are a German product - bright yellow and have extra connectors which is very useful. And much higher AH than OEM. Great reviews on mcycle media. I would have no other.

• Like 1

Not sure what u mean by all batteries. But they had a fair selection. I got one  for my Fazer 1000 and VStrom 1000 and a pal sourced one for his Yamaha Super Tenere 1200.  

RogerDuMond
1 hour ago, Barryrio said:

Not sure what u mean by all batteries. But they had a fair selection. I got one  for my Fazer 1000 and VStrom 1000 and a pal sourced one for his Yamaha Super Tenere 1200.  

He is asking if the name of the place is All Batteries in Subangdaku.

SkyMan

I think that most be the place. I messaged them and they told me they did but haven't said a price yet.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, RogerDuMond said:

He is asking if the name of the place is All Batteries in Subangdaku.

My bad! in!!! Senility setting

SkyMan
20 hours ago, SkyMan said:

I think that most be the place. I messaged them and they told me they did but haven't said a price yet.

They have one big enough for my bike (230CCA) but terminals are backwards. P5200