petecebu

Living Alone in Cebu

petecebu

I could be running out of patience now with my wife's family and the constant bs and backstabbing that goes on. Can't get her to wake up to it.

So am thinking of going alone but not sure if Cebu is the place to do it. Anybody live alone in Cebu and what are the good and bad things, the pros and cons?

Have just turned 60 so won't be looking at chasing women for quick fun

Edited by petecebu
  • Thanks 1

Headshot

Aren't there any other alternatives? Rarely is the situation so black and white that there are only two choices. Maybe you need to sit down with your wife and have a heart-to-heart talk where you tell her how you feel about the situation, and tell her that you are not willing to continue with the status quo.

petecebu

Hi, been doing that for months...reply is..thats the way it is

well she can continue being blind but I am close to byebye

• Thanks 1

softail
1 minute ago, petecebu said:

May I ask how long you have been married? 

petecebu

23 years

• Like 2

Headshot
6 minutes ago, petecebu said:

Tell her that.

Headshot

Or are you already past that point in your own mind?

Davaoeno

Life is too short to continue on in that kind of scenario  .  Just go your own way . No matter how difficult you will be able to handle it now that you have freed yourself up from a situation that by your own description is intolerable.  She will probably feel the same way .

You asked for the pros and cons of living alone in Cebu . I would say that they are pretty much the same as living alone in any other city in Asia .   And very similar as in living alone anywhere else in the world.  How much experience do you have in living alone ? 

Edited by Davaoeno

petecebu
6 minutes ago, Headshot said:

Tell her that.

I have...somewhere here there is a topic about thick skin thin face. i mentioned there about her bros wife being a big bad mouthed backstabbing bitch. She is sick in the head. The brother has got into australia once so my wife tried again to get him back in and his wife. The bitch was bragging about going into australia. For some reason, after many attempts at trying to fix the problem she could not get a passport. something about family history...so the stupid bitch gets herself pregnant to save face so she can tell the people she bragged to she could not go cos pregnant. Fine, but my wife now supports the kid..the 4th they had. That is like the final nail in the coffin of her constant shit which has dragged on and on and on

• Sad 1

petecebu
3 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

Life is too short to continue on in that kind of scenario  .  Just go your own way . No matter how difficult you will be able to handle it now that you have freed yourself up from a situation that by your own description is intolerable.  She will probably feel the same way .

Thanks. Thing is sometimes I get scared and think is it best to stick with it and be blind or just eff off. Not a youngster now

Davaoeno
Just now, petecebu said:

I have...somewhere here there is a topic about thick skin thin face. i mentioned there about her bros wife being a big bad mouthed backstabbing bitch. She is sick in the head. The brother has got into australia once so my wife tried again to get him back in and his wife. The bitch was bragging about going into australia. For some reason, after many attempts at trying to fix the problem she could not get a passport. something about family history...so the stupid bitch gets herself pregnant to save face so she can tell the people she bragged to she could not go cos pregnant. Fine, but my wife now supports the kid..the 4th they had. That is like the final nail in the coffin of her constant shit which has dragged on and on and on

Its interesting that you have 4 posts on this forum yet you come here looking  for marital advice .  

I get the impression that you want us to approve whatever you decide . OK - its approved !! So now go and do what you already decided .

petecebu

not looking for marital advice. Am asking for opinions about living alone from anybody here that might be living alone...

.recap my first question here...

"So am thinking of going alone but not sure if Cebu is the place to do it. Anybody live alone in Cebu and what are the good and bad things, the pros and cons?

liquido

Sounds like your family situation will not change and you will remain a human ATM..Do a get lost midnite move to Angeles City and have some fun....

Oh,You will not feel alone there...

Edited by liquido
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

petecebu

I dont feel alone anywhere. Just wanted to know if anybody lives alone in Cebu and what are the pros and cons of it. 

• Like 1

petecebu
19 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

Its interesting that you have 4 posts on this forum yet you come here looking  for marital advice .  

I get the impression that you want us to approve whatever you decide . OK - its approved !! So now go and do what you already decided .

Hello Ian, realised its your condo was going to view the other week. Couldn't make it, got the flu which could have been a blessing and prevented a buy that wouldnot benefit me in long term. 

BTW..its 24 posts not 4

Edited by petecebu
  • Haha 1