Bama

The Mega Millions jackpot (and why you are not being told the truth)

lolhahaha

1 in 300Million!!!

Thats means that you are 30 times more likely to be killed by an airplane part falling from the sky. (1 in 10M)

Or 300 times more likely to acquire and die from flesh eating bacteria. (1 in 1M)

Here are some others: 

Being crushed by a meteor is considerably more likely than winning lottery, with odds of 1 in 700,000.  

I've never known anyone who was later flattened by an object landing on earth from outer space.

The likelihood of being struck by lightning within one's lifetime is 1 in 3,000

Never met anyone who has been struck by lightning either but that is 100 thousands times more likely.

broden
4 minutes ago, Headshot said:

True. I choose the ways I "waste" my money, and buying lotto tickets isn't one of them.

as we all choose.. nothing wrong with that at all

• Like 3

broden
6 minutes ago, lolhahaha said:

1 in 300Million!!!

Thats means that you are 30 times more likely to be killed by an airplane part falling from the sky. (1 in 10M)

Or 300 times more likely to acquire and die from flesh eating bacteria. (1 in 1M)

Here are some others: 

Being crushed by a meteor is considerably more likely than winning lottery, with odds of 1 in 700,000.  

I've never known anyone who was later flattened by an object landing on earth from outer space.

The likelihood of being struck by lightning within one's lifetime is 1 in 3,000

Never met anyone who has been struck by lightning either but that is 100 thousands times more likely.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Salty Dog

Talk about your bad luck...

h2si6ghdi5u11.jpg

• Haha 1

Salty Dog

42975824_10155976007102972_3791593340747644928_n.png