Car Rental In Tacloban

datkins587

Need to spend a month in Southern Leyte. Anyone ever rented a car out of Tacloban and if so who did you use?

It's pretty easy in Manila and Cebu but Tacloban not so much it seems. I cant do it online at normal car rental sites.

Edited by datkins587
Soupeod

Probably need to rent a driver and vehicle for the month... there is no US/Euro rental cars there I think?

Might try at the Tacloban airport. Havens also have a outlet on Paterno St. downtown.  

http://havensrentacar.com/

The reviews on their FB page look pretty good and a phone number is posted.I have no first hand experience with this company or any other car rental company in T Town.

https://www.facebook.com/havensrentacar/

datkins587

Looked into Havens and a few others. Went with Alphabet Rental Cars they seem to have more offices etc. Thanks for all your info.

• 2 weeks later...
Thalcoozyo
On 10/15/2018 at 1:12 PM, datkins587 said:

Looked into Havens and a few others. Went with Alphabet Rental Cars they seem to have more offices etc. Thanks for all your info.

I've done Havens in the past was satisfied, overall.   I'm not familiar with Alphabet... can you private-message me when you have time to share your opinion and price?  I, too, am based in So. Leyte when in country; usually there for 4-6 weeks each May/June.

If the OP has an experience to share, hope it will get posted so all LinC members can benefit from the OP experience. 

datkins587

Ill definately leave a review of Alphabet after I use them. I don’t get there until mid December and will have the car for a little over a month. It will be used in Sogod area mainly. Price was about 1200 Pesos day for Toyota Wigo.