Ford Ranger Lift Advice

SkyMan
26 minutes ago, fivestarph said:

The LTO has already denied that there are ongoing operations against modified SUVs and pickup trucks—according to the agency, it is merely implementing laws that are already in place. There is already ongoing dialogue between the members of the Philippine off-roading community and the LTO.

But the existing law is so broad as to cover anything like plugging a fan into your cigarette lighter.  No wonder my multicab rego is for a "truck w/canopy" and since I prefer to leave the fiberglass canopy off, I have to throw it in the back and haul it down to the smake test place every year to get registered.  WTFO?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SkyMan

• Davaoeno

• Soupeod

• cookie47

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i would explore that and give it a shot without the suspension-altering lift.  raising the vehicle via wheel and tire combos still maintains the proper factory pinion angle which is important but ofte

LED lights, steel bumpers, large tires, roof racks, auxiliary lights & window tint when you pry it from my cold, dead hands. ROBBY CONSUNJI·WEDNESDAY, 10 OCTOBER 2018 There is simply no

Insane. Half the vehicles I see in any given day are illegal.

Posted Images