Problems Logging On Read more... ×
djdba

Buy TV Online Not Lazada

djdba

I am researching buying TV in CEBU - are there other places that sell electrical online other than Lazada.  Doe the department stores advertise online prices?

Enuff
I am researching buying TV in CEBU - are there other places that sell electrical online other than Lazada.  Doe the department stores advertise online prices?
Typically no one advertise prices.

Try Imperial appliances

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Davaoeno
33 minutes ago, Enuff said:

Try Imperial appliances

He specified that he wants to buy his appliances online .   I don't think Imperial sells online .

djdba

thanks also interested if any of the stores actually advertise prices online - for a comparison  and LAZADA tend sometimes not to have "name" brands  - so doubtful as to quality alos ...

Enuff
He specified that he wants to buy his appliances online .   I don't think Imperial sells online .
Thousands of online retailers

Only Lazada and Shopee in RP, that I'm aware of and utilize.

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

aussiekangaroo

try abenson.com.ph

• Like 1

Davaoeno

I have bought all of my appliances either at Abensons or at SM Appliance.  [ I admit I haven't looked at Imperial yet ]

And that is in both Cebu and in Davao

Davaoeno
1 hour ago, djdba said:

LAZADA tend sometimes not to have "name" brands  -

well on their website today they are offering Sony LG Sharp Samsung Panasonic plus about 20 other brands, so I dont know what name brands you are referring to that they dont have ???

M.C.A.
4 hours ago, djdba said:

I wouldn't want to buy online I'd buy from a larger appliance store that also will offer you a warranty and a spot you can take the TV back in case it doesn't work you'd want to talk with people directly and have that store in your area they also can have it repaired.

Or at least check the customer reviews on these websites... I have and many customers end up with a TV that doesn't work or the television has issues such as sound, wrong product or quality.

If you're looking for a lower cost TV but good quality and made here then go for Hanabishi and these can be found in grocery/hardware stores but if you want an expensive television online I'd worry and be wary of the quality.

Edited by M.C.A.
mor thoughts to add

yingy52
54 minutes ago, M.C.A. said:

I wouldn't want to buy online I'd buy from a larger appliance store that also will offer you a warranty and a spot you can take the TV back in case it doesn't work you'd want to talk with people directly and have that store in your area they also can have it repaired.

Or at least check the customer reviews on these websites... I have and many customers end up with a TV that doesn't work or the television has issues such as sound, wrong product or quality.

If you're looking for a lower cost TV but good quality and made here then go for Hanabishi and these can be found in grocery/hardware stores but if you want an expensive television online I'd worry and be wary of the quality.

I only buy my TV's from SM appliances for the same reason. I want an actual store that I can take it to if something is wrong. Nothings been wrong yet but I just want the assurance. I have bought replacement remote controls from Lazada for my TCL TV's and it's a hit and miss. Some work for about a month and then crap out but the last one I got has been going strong for about 6 months.

• Like 1

smokey
7 hours ago, djdba said:

QUBE IN SM CEBU NICE TV GREAT PRICE