Sign in to follow this  
SkyMan

Unread Content button

Woolf
2 hours ago, SkyMan said:

image.thumb.png.0ce725fb251b31438d3d5e5a05acde3e.png

Do not move it,  just add it but put it behind DONATIONS, then one will be looking for it  where one is used to see it 

Dafey

Have you tried changing themes at the bottom of the page?

SkyMan
4 minutes ago, Dafey said:

Have you tried changing themes at the bottom of the page?

Yes, the other theme is worse.

• Like 1

Salty Dog
On 10/6/2018 at 9:00 PM, SkyMan said:

Can that button be moved up to the bar that scrolls (or doesn't scroll depending on how you look at it.).  Just left of the Portal button would be fine.

This button is configurable by each member as to its title and function, but not as to its location on the page.

I'm sure some software tech could do it, but the problem is everyone seems to want something different.

SkyMan
8 hours ago, Salty Dog said:

This button is configurable by each member as to its title and function, but not as to its location on the page.

I'm sure some software tech could do it, but the problem is everyone seems to want something different.

The only difference I've seen is that Woolf wants it between the Donations button and the search box.  I don't care as long it moves up to the bar that sticks to the top of the screen rather than scrolling off as you scroll down.

Salty Dog
11 hours ago, SkyMan said:

The only difference I've seen is that Woolf wants it between the Donations button and the search box.  I don't care as long it moves up to the bar that sticks to the top of the screen rather than scrolling off as you scroll down.

With some themes, it doesn't stick to the top. At least not with the default theme for me. I'll see what I can do.

• Thanks 1

Salty Dog
On 10/9/2018 at 8:34 PM, SkyMan said:

Done...

Just let me know if you need it repositioned.

It's also not configurable by each member like the one on the right is.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

SkyMan

Sweet!

Woolf
On 10/16/2018 at 10:05 PM, Salty Dog said:

Done...

Just let me know if you need it repositioned.

It's also not configurable by each member like the one on the right is.

thanks  it works as is, I do not care as to its location within the bar

• Like 1

Salty Dog
12 hours ago, Woolf said:

thanks  it works as is, I do not care as to its location within the bar

I could put one on the other side of the bar as well. Maybe that would make people happy with a choice.