Best All Around Motorcycle In The Philippines Today

PhilsFan
2 hours ago, Irenicus said:

It was nice.  Fast and sexxay as heck.  24 hp doesn't seem like a lot but it was double the output of my old YBR125.

Downsides is the limited turning radius (five-point turns to turn around on a road) and it simply being impractical as most of my driving is in and around town. And although not super heavy, it was a bear when stuck in traffic.

When you see a 'big bike' gathering, ask the guys if they also have a scooter - 90 percent of them do.  Big bikes are cool for loooong rides, but scooters are simply more practical.  And the Honda Click's 14 HP gives you a good amount of passing power.

My 2016 110FI Beat was much faster than the 125 Click...much, much faster off the line. I wonder how much quicker the new 150 Click is? I have come to the same conclusion...keep a scooter in your garage inventory for shopping runs in crowded traffic. There is simply no faster vehicle through the city, it's faster in town than say a KTM 390 when it's congested and your weaving through traffic. I wish it wasn't true.

• Like 1
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PhilsFan

• wondersailor

• Dafey

• Irenicus

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bought a Honda XR150 a few months ago. It's the perfect cheap onroad offroad bike for the Philippines for around 87k pesos cash. The tires are more street than a real dual sport but they are still b

Gravel is a bitch on a bike no matter what kind of tires you have. @PhilsFan suggested the Bajaj Dominar. It is mostly street with some adventure bike steroids injected into it. Fuel injected, 6

It was nice.  Fast and sexxay as heck.  24 hp doesn't seem like a lot but it was double the output of my old YBR125. Downsides is the limited turning radius (five-point turns to turn around on a

Posted Images

Irenicus
4 hours ago, PhilsFan said:

My 2016 110FI Beat was much faster than the 125 Click..

Must have been something wrong with the Click.  We have both right now and my Click is much peppier than my uyab's Beat 110 FI.

Power to Weight:

Honda Beat 110 FI    0.0947 HP/kg

Honda Click 125       0.1075 HP/kg

• Thanks 1
Captain Camiguin

Buy the rusi bike best on markets 250 cc classic i never problems have yet 2 yr now free of the problems , best the service after I buy sir Roger  manager always helpful to me on Camiguin island worth look to buy the rusi no big money's from pocket,

• Like 1
On 10/13/2018 at 12:49 PM, Irenicus said:

Honda Click 150.  If you do mostly city driving it is convenient and super practical. Liquid cooled and smooth as butter.  14 HP.   It's very comfortable on long trips as well.  Fuel efficiency is around 85 mpg.  I have had a YBR125 and Rouser 200NS and the Click is a lot more practical.  I love mine.  Can also carry a ton of groceries as well.  Off road, just go slow.

CLICK-150-BLACK-UPDATED.thumb.jpg.ef9e1dcaa0914973334873688058d7f4.jpg

How is Honda's Combi Brake System (CBS)? Works good or makes problems?

Edited by RR3
typo
8 hours ago, Captain Camiguin said:

Buy the rusi bike best on markets 250 cc classic i never problems have yet 2 yr now free of the problems , best the service after I buy sir Roger  manager always helpful to me on Camiguin island worth look to buy the rusi no big money's from pocket,

Unless you have some non traffic roads where you live I don't see the use of having a 250 cc motor. I got a 125 cc Yamaha Mio Soul several years ago and it's perfect for where I live.

14 hours ago, yingy52 said:

Unless you have some non traffic roads where you live I don't see the use of having a 250 cc motor. I got a 125 cc Yamaha Mio Soul several years ago and it's perfect for where I live.

Rusi 250cc about same low power as Mio 125cc :dreams:

I'm looking at either a Yamaha Aerox 155 or the Honda Click 150.

Both seem to about p80k for a 2017 w/under p10k km.

Anyone know these 2 bikes well enough for a comparison?

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

wondersailor
19 minutes ago, Enuff said:

I'm looking at either a Yamaha Aerox 155 or the Honda Click 150.

Both seem to about p80k for a 2017 w/under p10k km.

Anyone know these 2 bikes well enough for a comparison?

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

As am I along with the Yamaha Nmax. Decisions,decisions. I am leaning toward the Aerox

wondersailor

Has anyone any experience with these bikes?

• Administrator
Dafey

Here is the comparison....

Aerox has a little more Horsepower and torque which is good for the big guy. It also has a lot more storage under the seat but smaller gas tank.

• Administrator
Dafey

Something to be noted the click is a scooter while the Aerox is an underbone. Not a big deal for @Enuff but something to be aware of. You'll want a back rack and a top box as you can't hook a grocery bag to the Aerox console

• Like 1
Irenicus
On 10/17/2018 at 8:46 AM, Dafey said:

Something to be noted the click is a scooter while the Aerox is an underbone. Not a big deal for @Enuff but something to be aware of. You'll want a back rack and a top box as you can't hook a grocery bag to the Aerox console

Yeah and most of my groceries go right on the "floor board" of my Click.  That's why I wouldn't want an underbone type.

• Like 2