Student Driver's Permit?

@Enuff

what office  was that ??

you did not mention  that you have a 13A visa   so no problem  with a  visa for at least 1 year

Edited by Woolf
39 minutes ago, Enuff said:

3 hours later I was done. I didn't take any exams but I paid for them.

:biggrin_01::biggrin_01::biggrin_01: Priceless!!! Business as usual....Time and money is the way things work here, without doing anything...

• Like 1

Drug test is done in region 7 (Cebu region) only

• Like 1
Enuff
[mention=15324]Enuff[/mention]
what office  was that ??
you did not mention  that you have a 13A visa   so no problem  with a  visa for at least 1 year
Mandaue office and yes I have 13a, issued 2 weeks prior.

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

aussiekangaroo
4 minutes ago, Enuff said:

Mandaue office and yes I have 13a, issued 2 weeks prior.

The one in J centre mall?  I applied for a car student permit about 4 months back as my Aussie licensed is expired and I no longer have it anyway.  I had just renewed for the 6 months extension before going into the LTO nearby to apply for it so they were not concerned with the 1 year policy.

liquido

Well,If you were in Bohol I have a friend that has another friend that could handle this situation having your nice personality and generosity ..Im sure the big island of Cebu has the same kind of people that could help you....

Enuff
The one in J centre mall?  I applied for a car student permit about 4 months back as my Aussie licensed is expired and I no longer have it anyway.  I had just renewed for the 6 months extension before going into the LTO nearby to apply for it so they were not concerned with the 1 year policy.
I believe the 1 year requirement is for conversion only

• Like 1
cookie47
I believe the 1 year requirement is for conversion only

True,

Was there last week.

Cannot get a conversation, TOLD NO. by lady who sits behind screens at back of main counter.
Told i needed to "present"/apply to LTO within MAX of one month on ARRIVAL in Philippines if your on a Balakbayan Privilege (visa)... As I've been here 4 months i have to wait till next year untill i do a visa run (or before if i choose to). So i said to her, SO....... IF. we travel directly from Mactan to this office when we arrive next year all will be ok. Yes correct........But don't leave it longer than one month...

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

SkyMan
On 10/2/2018 at 8:14 PM, wondersailor said:

My one consern is how do I learn to drive as recklessly as a Filipino in only 6 months?

You can pick that up pretty quick.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1