Very spicy chicken Ramen mix at Landers 5 pack for 60 P

lamoe

Sam Yang hot chicken Ramen   5 pack for 60 P total - normally 249.75 P

The 2 x spicy package 

Be aware expiration date is 15 - 11- 2018

Has a decent Scoville rating 8,800 =  to a really hot Jalapeno  (2,500 to 10,000 SHU)

I make soup with it - save the water and add rice

• Like 4
7 hours ago, lamoe said:

Sam Yang hot chicken Ramen   5 pack for 60 P total - normally 249.75 P

The 2 x spicy package 

Be aware expiration date is 15 - 11- 2018

Has a decent Scoville rating 8,800 =  to a really hot Jalapeno  (2,500 to 10,000 SHU)

I make soup with it - save the water and add rice

This is my go to hot sauce for just about everything. Warms the tongue, lips and belly on the way in. On the way out harmless...

Huy Fong Sriracha Chili Sauce.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
shadow
3 hours ago, bkb1 said:

This is my go to hot sauce for just about everything. Warms the tongue, lips and belly on the way in. On the way out harmless...

Ditto!

Those noodles too hot, no flavor.

• Like 2
lamoe
8 hours ago, soupeod said:

What the hell are you talking about?

It's a prepackaged noodle mix

Can be eaten as straight noodles if drained and stir-fried  or save the cooking water and add more ingredients makes a decent soup - 600 Ml of water used in cooking

At 12 P a pack it's about 1/4 the reg price - have seen at over 100 at Rustan's

Did have some 4X but can't find here - only in Korea Town Mactan

20181003_065956[1].jpg

Edited by lamoe

Sriratcha sauce not really burning hot but numbs Your tongue/mouth like Chinese lajiao. Burning hot You need chilly like prik ki nu. Anyways I always have home Sriratcha sauce.

Boy I miss my Chinese shop Thai Tom Yam instant noodles, available in high north but not here, close to Thailand. Sometimes available in Metro iMee Tom Yum cup noodles which not so bad. Also Nissin makes quite Ok Spicy Seawood instant Noodles. 

All Korean food has a strange odor. They think everybody likes kimchi  :spiteful:

• Like 1

Yep, I call the Sriracha sauce "Rooster Sauce" because of the logo.  It's a staple in my house, readily available from local Asian grocers. 

Have not seen that particular ramen but occasionally have some very hot dried Korean-syle ramen (the type that come in disposable plastic bowls).  Very good if you have a chest cold or sinus issue. 

lamoe
1 hour ago, Chris24 said:

Yep, I call the Sriracha sauce "Rooster Sauce" because of the logo.  It's a staple in my house, readily available from local Asian grocers. 

Have not seen that particular ramen but occasionally have some very hot dried Korean-syle ramen (the type that come in disposable plastic bowls).  Very good if you have a chest cold or sinus issue. 

Bought 3 bags (15 servings)

Read a that the expiration date on dried noodles is not true (1 to 2 years) but noted it anyway

TequilaSunset
10 hours ago, bkb1 said:

I like it so much I proudly wear the shirt (Walmart a couple of years ago, lie $7.99)

sauced.PNG

• Haha 2

At $7.99, the shirt is cheaper than sauce is in Philippines...

• Like 1
shadow
9 hours ago, bkb1 said:

At $7.99, the shirt is cheaper than sauce is in Philippines...

I pay P180 for a 17 oz bottle of Sriracha which lasts us about 2 months. I wish I could always find shirts to fit here for that.

• Like 1

Last bottle i got was P449. + shipping for 740 ml, Looks like you got the better deal...

• Like 1