What You Should Know about Reckless Driving Law

musicman666
10 hours ago, Jester said:

Obviously it is your fault,  if the jeepney had not stopped to pick you up it would avoided the situation entirely. 

How can he pick himself up?

14 hours ago, soupeod said:

Rulz in da priv .. go wit da flow

I love the counterflow drivers..especially the jeepnys and baby buses. I wish I had an invisible hand that I could give them a hard slap on the side of their head each time they do it while I'm impatiently waiting in the traffic line.

to_dave007
On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 2:02 PM, noddle said:

a taxi was about 1/2 a car length cutting across in front of him,  hard on the brakes, swing to the left, then right,  since another jerpneey was to his left,  almost hit the taxi,  was it the taxi fault for cutting across in front of the jeepney,  or the jeepney driver for not watching the road....

Silly question..  It was the fault of the damn foreigner in the front seat..  blocking the drivers view no doubt

4 hours ago, to_dave007 said:

Silly question..  It was the fault of the damn foreigner in the front seat..  blocking the drivers view no doubt

he was busy looking in the back getting his fare,  but I suppose I could have been block the view of the   eyes in the back of his head ( that were now looking forward )   .....   :-)

wondersailor

Nope, your fault because you made him turn his head by not paying their fare as well, you rich foreigner! ?

• Haha 1