Problems Logging On Read more... ×
smokey

Anyone Know A Real Realtor

smokey

most common is sir send me pictures on my face book I will post them and if we get buying I will send them to look .... now that is worth maybe .0000000000000001% commission ... any  professional realtors out there

Aerosick

My wife got her Realtor License there from PRC. It's no longer required to take a written test, that's only required for a Broker's License now. Most of the so-called Realtors there operate under someone else's License. Asking to see/get a copy of their License stops most of them that say they have a renter/buyer ready to go.

• Like 2

Headshot

http://cebucityproperty.com/

CPSR. This is a good one. Unfortunately, they don't operate much in your neck of the woods. They can, however, point you toward a decent realty that can help you, if they won't handle your property themselves. Given the value of your property, they may make an exception. They have an office at the Henry Hotel on Paseo Saturnino in Cebu City. The office is on the main level with it's own exterior entrance.

CPSR.thumb.jpg.3a3ec240a3899eec28ed68947f6108d2.jpg

• Like 2

smokey

Thanks will try them out

Lee

I do not know this man personally, yet he showed us a property years ago and was very professional and on time. 

Manuel Jr. Arengo 

https://www.property24.com.ph/brokers/manuel-jr-arengo/291912

• Like 1

Cgu
9 hours ago, Headshot said:

http://cebucityproperty.com/

CPSR. This is a good one

I can agree. I know them personally. They are good.  

On 9/30/2018 at 1:30 PM, smokey said:

most common is sir send me pictures on my face book

Where are you selling? CPSR is as mentioned in Cebu City (and they also have their own build properties for sale...mostly expats buy from them as they are trusted).

T.S.

Do Realtors exist outside the USA? Realtor is a registered trademark of the National Association of Realtors which many real estate agents join. But even in the USA not every licensed real estate agent is a Realtor.

Aerosick
9 minutes ago, T.S. said:

Do Realtors exist outside the USA?

https://www.prc.gov.ph/real-estate

T.S.
On 10/1/2018 at 1:52 PM, Aerosick said:

I don't see anything about "Realtors®" there. ;)

Headshot
5 minutes ago, T.S. said:

I don't see anything about "Realtors®" there. ;)

Just in case you haven't figured it out, US registered trademarks mean nothing in the Philippines. The term "Realtor" is used in the Philippines to mean real estate agent. Realtors in the Philippines can't operate on their own, and must be associated with a registered real estate broker to do business.

lynette

I know a broker here that is very professional on her trade.  She is a retired DNR personnel of 40 years, I think.  She is the only one who was able to produced the titles of my properties here.  She is very well organize, on time, etc.

In fact, this last March I have her bought me 2 condos in Grand San Marino by Robinson Galleria while I was in the US.  She is not money hungry since she have her own pension, small business and her kids are working abroad in Canada and Scotland.  

In case someone needs help in real estate let me know.  I can give you her cell number.

On the other hand, I totally agreed with T.S that not every real estate agent in the US are realtors.  I myself is a license agent in Florida, but not a realtor.  I am not active since my brain is slowing down and I don't want to make mistakes on real estate documents.  I renew my license every 2 years though and I can just call Tallahassee, FL to activate license when I feel confident enough to deal with real estate in FL.

• Like 1