Problems Logging On Read more... ×
thaidiver

Where To Buy Toilet/closet Flange?

thaidiver

where to buy toilet/closet flange? Hi I'm on Biliran island, looking for a toilet flange, so far can find nothing online. 

lamoe
cookie47

This option may not suit you due to location but Lazada had a page with pictures...

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Davaoeno

flanges [ or seals] come in 2 varieties . Wax and a sort of plasticky compound].   I bought one 2 weeks ago . They cost less than 100 pesos .

The problem in the Philippines is that rather than bolt the bowl to the floor with a flange in place they prefer to avoid the bolts and concrete the bowl to the floor [ with flange in place] - which usually works ok until you have to remove the bowl.  The last time we did that the bowl ended up getting cracked so rather than removing the stuck plastic toy we had to replace the whole toilet !!

Edited by Davaoeno
  • Like 4

smokey

Well dont play with your toys near the bowl

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

jtmwatchbiz

most i see here are wax seals.   i'm sure one of us in the city can hit a hardware store and pick up a few and ship them to you if needed.  

RogerDat

You will also need the bolts AND a toilet that has holes for them, in a cement floor. I guess that's why locals just cement them down. Never had a problem in 15 years.

thaidiver

good point RogerDat! Have to check my new toilet to see if it even has holes for flange attachment...

SkyMan

This is the type I'm used to and I'm pretty sure I bought here for mine but I can only guess it was Ace or Home Builders.  I don't see it on Lazada.

image.png.c818786700edab0e6b03527de259ad2f.png

thaidiver

Update: found the Toilet Flange in Tacloban, comes with the wax donut, and stainless steel fasteners. Wassernisson NBW-602, yes this is a real toilet flange for 4" pvc pipe. Available at Wilcons, Saver's Depot, and Handyman.

was.jpg.f54e9cfa197afc669caa5d81338bc05e.jpg

• Like 3