Problems Logging On Read more... ×
RogerDat

Electric Trains Anyone?

profits101

I have some old trains with me that I hauled over here, but they're still in boxes - pretty good Lionel engines and cars from the 50s. Usually when I'm San Diego once a year I"ll take some time to drop in at  the San Diego Model Railroad Museum in Balboa Park - fantastic layouts at different scales, although the admission seemed steep to me after living here haha... https://www.balboapark.org/museums/model-railroad  Here are a couple pics I took on my last time there....

20180208_151352.jpg

20180208_151022.jpg

rfm010
18 hours ago, profits101 said:

I have some old trains with me that I hauled over here, but they're still in boxes - pretty good Lionel engines and cars from the 50s. Usually when I'm San Diego once a year I"ll take some time to drop in at  the San Diego Model Railroad Museum in Balboa Park - fantastic layouts at different scales, although the admission seemed steep to me after living here haha... https://www.balboapark.org/museums/model-railroad  Here are a couple pics I took on my last time there....

20180208_151352.jpg

20180208_151022.jpg

Be sure to take a little time out to keep them clean.  This climate can be harsh on such things.  My oldest brother got all of our old lionels.  He does some nice layouts with them its cool for him go have them.