Sign in to follow this  
yingy52

Posting

yingy52

This forum is very confusing to use. Why not have a "latest" post section or "most active subject" section? It's worth a try and might make it easier for people like me to get in on current conversations.

Respectfully..Mike. 

oztony

That is already in place ..the portal ..you may be in the Forums page ...top of home page , left side (just before forums) Portal..latest happenings on Linc.........

• Like 1

yingy52
23 hours ago, oztony said:

That is already in place ..the portal ..you may be in the Forums page ...top of home page , left side (just before forums) Portal..latest happenings on Linc.........

Just found it today..thanx.

• Like 2

jtmwatchbiz
12 minutes ago, yingy52 said:

Just found it today..thanx.

i hate to admit it but me too!  i mean i seen it maybe a hunnerd times but didn't know what "portal" means unless i was on a boat or something.  :biggrin_01:

yingy52

I was thinking port or starboard. I'm a Navy guy though.:rolleyes:

• Like 1

Jester

Finally a question I can answer, sorta.   On the upper right of my computer screen it says "unread content"   Left click on that with the mouse and it will take you to all the posts you have not read. Caution this does not require throwing mouse at screen. 

After you have clicked on unread content if you put it in favorites, each time you select living in Cebu in favorites it will take you to unread content. If both LinC are in favorites you can go to unread or entire forum.  You will want entire forum to choose a topic if you want to post. 

Finding a 12 year old to accomplish all this is also a big help :any-help:

• Like 2

yingy52
21 hours ago, Jester said:

Finally a question I can answer, sorta.   On the upper right of my computer screen it says "unread content"   Left click on that with the mouse and it will take you to all the posts you have not read. Caution this does not require throwing mouse at screen. 

After you have clicked on unread content if you put it in favorites, each time you select living in Cebu in favorites it will take you to unread content. If both LinC are in favorites you can go to unread or entire forum.  You will want entire forum to choose a topic if you want to post. 

Finding a 12 year old to accomplish all this is also a big help :any-help:

Just tried it..thanx.

Chris24

Thanks -- I never really noticed the Portal button either.  Going to start using it.