Problems Logging On Read more... ×
Busted Dick

USA Bourbon Whiskey

Thalcoozyo

What about Woodfords Reserve?  Now we're talkin' quality bourbon! True "top shelf."   Or Knob Creek...also high quality.

lamoe

1 promo box (2 btls) left 995 P Evan Williams  - Colon Metro  - across from 138 Mall

• Thanks 1

M.C.A.
18 hours ago, lamoe said:

1 promo box (2 btls) left 995 P Evan Williams  - Colon Metro  - across from 138 Mall

Every year since I've been here 2010 the Evan Williams goes on sale buy one get one for under 1000 pesos that's a good deal I'll have to stock up.

yingy52

Bar orange flavored vodka. Cheap and does the trick.

Travis
On 9/26/2018 at 6:17 AM, Busted Dick said:

Ok guys, I admit that I am an amateur; until Sunday I had only ever tasted Scotch Whisky and Southern Comfort (probably not a whisky) and didn't like any of it.  However I was at a gathering on Sunday where a certain board member donated a half bottle of Evan Williams Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey.  I declined to drink any because I hate the taste of whisky; however another board member (these guys will reveal themselves if they wish to) got stuck into it and seemed to enjoy it. 

When I woke up on Monday I found the bottle, still about a quarter full, in my car.  Later in the day, and curious, because I have never tried American Whiskey before I tried a small shot.  Then I finished the bottle off because it was glorious!  I would describe the taste as smoky, but as I pointed out above, I am not an expert.  Whatever, it is exactly where my taste buds are at!  My question is, does anyone know where I can buy American Bourbon Whiskey in Cebu, and if so, where and how much does it cost?

That whisky did taste pretty damn good that night after the run. Lamoe told me to take it home but I opted to leave it. It is a good cheap whisky.  Cheers

• Thanks 1