Sign in to follow this  
A_Simple_Man

Donations

RogerDuMond
3 hours ago, Bama said:

Do you normally send monies to screen names of people that you don't know found on a website ?

For your sake, I certainly hope not.

My screen name is my name, and it certainly wouldn't do our businesses any good to get a bad name for scamming some kano out of his hard earned $15.

I do say that with a twinge of sarcasm.

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

HTM

OMG! DRAMA!

To pay without creating a PayPal account, scroll down and click on the Pay with a credit or debit card link. 5. Select your payment option (credit card or debit card) and fill out the form, then click the orange button at the bottom when you're done.

• Like 1

HTM
6 hours ago, RogerDuMond said:

My screen name is my name

Owak Goats?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

oztony
7 hours ago, Davaoeno said:

I assume that you are being sarcastic when you say that - since it is not rocket science.

If someone doesn't want to donate  it is very easy to find an excuse- any excuse- why they  don't .   [ ie I dont want to send money to Salty Dog because I know that's not your real name.]   [ or I want a fully audited copy of Linc's last 10 years SEC and IRS filings !! etc ]

Yeppity do Ian ...I was being sarcastic ...and you are correct with the above statement ...to give or not to give is one thing ........but when the same whiny ass pops up in every thread about this with the same whiny ass shit ....you just have to admit there is a smell to it , simple as that... the rest of the guy's have been more than accommodating to it but my opinion is why bother , it isn't going to change things by being nice to this clown , you are simply wasting your time .....beepity beepity ...thats all folks...

(I am sober and coherent , just sick of this rot)

• Like 3

lamoe

Given my not to reliable memory I set my donation up as a once a year re-occurring payment.

If I ever stop participating I'll have to remember to delete it :tongue_01:

This year I got a 'possible scammer' alert - bank trying to tell me something :scratch_head: