Problems Logging On Read more... ×
jimyati

Paying Philhealth Premium

jimyati

Anybody know an easier place to pay Philhealth premium, besides taking a number and waiting all day at Mandaue?

cookie47
Anybody know an easier place to pay Philhealth premium, besides taking a number and waiting all day at Mandaue?
Well you can certainly pay on line if that method is ok with you. You "apparently" just have to register first.

Otherwise have a look at the YouTube clip on methods to pay your Philhealth.

And for what its worth there we're only a few people waiting at SM Consolacion and my wife was called up immediately... (she is a senior though)......

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

RR3

I pay in Post Office

to_dave007

Out here in Tuburan..  I've been quite surprised to see what bills can be paid over the counter at the service desk at Prince Warehouse and at LBC..  Never tried PhilHealth.. so don't know if they are included.  But payment options do keep getting better.

• Like 1

Enuff
Out here in Tuburan..  I've been quite surprised to see what bills can be paid over the counter at the service desk at Prince Warehouse and at LBC..  Never tried PhilHealth.. so don't know if they are included.  But payment options do keep getting better.
My favorite is M Lhullier, if not an option I go to a Savemore. They accept same as SM but usually 30 less people.

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

to_dave007
3 minutes ago, Enuff said:

My favorite is M Lhullier, if not an option I go to a Savemore. They accept same as SM but usually 30 less people.

Heck.. I been paying CEBECO at Prince, and Globe at LBC..  and there's usually ZERO people in front when I go.  No line at all.   I just do it between 9 and 10 am. Both charge a small fee..  5 peso at Prince..  but some convenience is worth the  peso.. plus I do my Prince shopping while I'm there at a quiet time... Bonus.

OP needs to go into a couple of these places and just ask.  I'll check to see if PhilHealth is an option next time I go to Prince or LBC..  but I suggest he should just go in and check..  waiting all day just isn't fun.

Edited by to_dave007
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

hyaku

Post office is favorite here. Wait in a pawn shop and you could be there hours.

jimyati

because im non-citizen. the payments are refuset by bdo, metrobank, SM office, philhealth/consolation.  Anyone here pay the ACR rate?   I assumed many 0f you would be.

Edited by jimyati