Any Western Style Butchers On Camiguin

James Williams

I just googled  ''Lagoon Resort in Benoni'' and cannot find it

Does it have a formal name?  Am interested in going to Camiguin as I understand it has a festival each year that gets busy so will need to book ahead. 

Thanks

James Williams

Tell them U want a room with a hot shower. Most rooms don't have but most are air conditioned. The tarif is very reasonable but I don't know what it is in the Lansones Festival in October. Camiguin is famous for this fruit. Regards - James

• Thanks 1
James Williams

By the way,  book direct to get a good price. Their Phone Number is +63 88 387 4008. But, I don't think they take credit card over the phone. - James

James Williams

Hey Kenny I looked at the website of Culinary Delights. It looks like a fabulous shop and they sell Aussie steak. This is just what I am looking for. And, I see that Christian is an Aussie. Thank you so much. Much appreciated. Many many regards - James.