• Administrator
19 minutes ago, Headshot said:

every time the count has gone up and not down

That's just how good you are!

• Haha 1
Headshot
2 minutes ago, Dafey said:

That's just how good you are!

Somehow I have to think it has more to do with whoever or whatever the puppet master of the forum software is than with how good I am.

35 minutes ago, Headshot said:

Somehow I have to think it has more to do with whoever or whatever the puppet master of the forum software is than with how good I am.

My post count has just been corrected to what it should be ....maybe Don has fixed it .

• Administrator
Salty Dog
22 minutes ago, oztony said:

My post count has just been corrected to what it should be ....maybe Don has fixed it .

No guarantees it will stay there though...:biggrin_01:

Semper paratus

Thank you. LOL. I just had to do it. ?

jtmwatchbiz
8 hours ago, Headshot said:

I never belonged to the old hidden forums,

yes you did and for quite a while.  i distinctly remember as i took pride in being partially responsible for your eventual request to be removed  :biggrin_01: 

• Haha 2
Headshot
14 minutes ago, jtmwatchbiz said:

yes you did and for quite a while.  i distinctly remember as i took pride in being partially responsible for your eventual request to be removed  :biggrin_01: 

Whatever you've been smoking, you need to back away from it. I do remember you trying to get me to join the old hidden forums several times, but I never succumbed, which was why my post count went up instead of down when the review was done.

• Administrator
Salty Dog
2 hours ago, Headshot said:

Whatever you've been smoking, you need to back away from it. I do remember you trying to get me to join the old hidden forums several times, but I never succumbed, which was why my post count went up instead of down when the review was done.

That was before my time, but I have screenshots of posts you made in Dusk Til Dawn which I thought was a hidden forum...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

You might need a Korean lawyer on this one:

I wasn't there.

But if I was there, I didn't post.

But if I did post, it wasn't me typing.

And if it was me typing, I was insane and not legally culpable.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
6 hours ago, Salty Dog said:

That was before my time, but I have screenshots of posts you made in Dusk Til Dawn which I thought was a hidden forum...

image.png.5955a93b398645d176bce0ae42d830d4.png

• Haha 1
Headshot

Well, if I was in Dusk til Dawn, then I guess that was a memory that got wiped out by the stroke I hat I had five years ago ... thank God.

Davaoeno
54 minutes ago, Headshot said:

Well, if I was in Dusk til Dawn, then I guess that was a memory that got wiped out by the stroke I hat I had five years ago ... thank God.

Now there's that silver lining I was telling you about Bill !! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, Chris24 said:

You might need a Korean lawyer on this one:

I wasn't there.

But if I was there, I didn't post.

But if I did post, it wasn't me typing.

And if it was me typing, I was insane and not legally culpable.

You sure your not a politician 

Edited by KID
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
jtmwatchbiz
4 hours ago, Headshot said:

Well, if I was in Dusk til Dawn,

oh you were and not only dusk till dawn.  however i am willing to give you a pass and not confront you further since today is the 2nd anniversary of the morning i stubbed my toe on the stairs and i don't want any undue stress.    

Davaoeno
1 hour ago, jtmwatchbiz said:

oh you were and not only dusk till dawn.  however i am willing to give you a pass and not confront you further since today is the 2nd anniversary of the morning i stubbed my toe on the stairs and i don't want any undue stress.    

I hope that your toe got better and is ok now ??  A stubbed toe is not something to take lightly . 

Now that I think about it - are you sure you aren't European ?  

• Haha 3