Sign in to follow this  
salmusa

Doll Display Cases In Cebu

salmusa

I need help. Since White Gold Club closed down I just want to ask if anyone knows where I can buy display case that looks like this one on the pic?

2ymdte0.jpg

RogerDat

Take the picture to a glass shop, and have them make one. If they can't will tell you who can.

salmusa

That was what I had in mind but I just thought if anyone else knows where I can get one that's already done. 

salmusa
23 minutes ago, Woolf said:

Thanks. I did check Lazada but I was looking for something larger for an "antique" Japanese doll which I did not find over there. 

Headshot

Projekt in BTC can make that for you, but it may cost more than what you could get at White Gold.

salmusa
30 minutes ago, Headshot said:

Projekt in BTC can make that for you, but it may cost more than what you could get at White Gold.

Yup they're very expensive. I don't want to end up having a display case that's worth a lot more than the item I paid for inside. ?

But thanks! 

Jawny

Tamago's cases and bases might be a source. They have a Facebook page. 

salmusa
2 hours ago, Jawny said:

Tamago's cases and bases might be a source. They have a Facebook page. 

I like it are there any shops like Tamago here in Cebu? 

to_dave007

Look for store that makes display cases for restaurants and sari sari stores..  Have seen more than one around..  just can't place any of them just now.  If I was looking I'd keep my eyes open as I come in along national highway.  I'm sure there's one there.

Just thought of one..  in Mandaue..  along national highway between the Jollibee at AS Fortuna and the Coke FEMTA plant..  same side as Coke and Jollibee.

• Thanks 1

Woolf

this looks like a place to get it, maybe a little too much tourist prices

https://www.google.dk/maps/@10.2946382,123.9014996,3a,18y,124.41h,71.34t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sw5e9UfzXWDZgiHOU3G4_qQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

many of the small shops have doll display boxes

zoom out and you will know where it is

• Thanks 1

salmusa
8 hours ago, Woolf said:

this looks like a place to get it, maybe a little too much tourist prices

https://www.google.dk/maps/@10.2946382,123.9014996,3a,18y,124.41h,71.34t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sw5e9UfzXWDZgiHOU3G4_qQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

many of the small shops have doll display boxes

zoom out and you will know where it is

I'm familiar with the place they sell religious icons. I don't recall ever seeing a big display case there though. I should pay them a visit. I need something big like the one they use inside the old church. Thanks alot!

Jawny
23 hours ago, salmusa said:

I like it are there any shops like Tamago here in Cebu? 

I typed "display cases, Philippines". Result was Tamago.