Problems Logging On Read more... ×
nothingbutquestions

Terminal 2 departure - how early do I need to arrive?

Kabisay-an gid
2 minutes ago, Woolf said:

ooooh  sorry  I  had not noticed  that the terminal fee had been raised  to  850

Was raised to P850 when the new terminal opened. 

Woolf
2 minutes ago, Kabisay-an gid said:

Was raised to P850 when the new terminal opened. 

yes I just found this 

terminal fee 850.png

Mikal
19 hours ago, saigon46 said:

So how is the arrival area at 10am?

Depends really.  There are 2 flights from Incheon that are scheduled to arrive 5-to-15 minutes before 10, and then the EVA flight from Taipei scheduled to arrive at 10:05.  So it's all about the timing on any particular day, those 3 scheduled arrival times are close enough to each other that the order of arrival can flip flop frequently I think.  I'm always on the EVA flight so I have seen some very long lines.  Not sure how long a delay that introduces - I have an APEC card so I'm able to bypass those lines. 

T2 is much more spacious than the T1 International Arrivals area, but I haven't seen any/many more immigration officers manning the booths than they had in T1.

liquido

Just consider all of us here  blessed that we can avoid Manila..The extra departure fee of 100p more from Cebu is WELL worth it..I would even gladly pay more if that what it takes to avoid Manila..

Edited by liquido
  • Like 1

fivestarph

I have recently used T2 to travel abroad and return.

On departure I did an online checkin but I still arrived at T2 ninety minutes before departure to allow time to drop off my checked in bags and pay my travel tax.

I note that in immigration there was a seperate lane on the right for those holding 13A Visas.

All in all quite efficient.

On return, I did not see any separate lane for ACRs etc unlike international arrivals at T1 previously and when I enquired, I was pointed in the direction of the Foreigners queue. Luckily there was not too large a queue.

Luggage also seemed to take longer to arrive than previously.

SkyMan
3 hours ago, Woolf said:

yes I just found this 

terminal fee 850.png

So you paid the terminal fee with a $50 and they graciously gave you p51-$. You'd have done better going to the airport exchange first. I think you paid over p1k terminal fee.

Woolf
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, SkyMan said:

So you paid the terminal fee with a $50 and they graciously gave you p51-$. You'd have done better going to the airport exchange first. I think you paid over p1k terminal fee.

huuh  I have not been at terminal 2  YET,  in about 14 days I will arrive there 

last time I departed Philippines, terminal 2  was not finished

Anyway why would I have USD, the only money I use are Philippine piso and Danish kroner

Edited by Woolf

SkyMan
25 minutes ago, Woolf said:

huuh  I have not been at terminal 2  YET,  in about 14 days I will arrive there 

last time I departed Philippines, terminal 2  was not finished

Anyway why would I have USD, the only money I use are Philippine piso and Danish kroner

Well, whoever had the receipt you posted.

saigon46

Arrived on the 1005 flight from Taipei.  Got the 59 day visa with a 10 minute wait. No long lines even at the white taxi stand. 50 p to $ not very good.  Was 53 to the $ on Alona Beach.  Later, sb